News and Announcements
FREEPORT ATHLETIC PARTICIPATION REQUIREMENTS
Please note: There is not be online registration this year.
1 - Must have valid physical on file.
- Physicals can be either a medical exam or sports physical.
- All freshmen students are required to have a medical exam to enter the high school.
- Physicals are valid for 395 days of the exam date.
- FHN Sport Physicals @ Burchard Hills Clinic are offered during the summer (July & August).
- Cost is $20.00. Both parent and athlete must be present.
2 - Complete the Extracurricular Activity Participation Release Agreement form.
- Form can be printed from the athletic website or picked up at the athletic office (high school business office).
- Form must be turned into the high school athletic office.
- Form is not required for every sports season -- only once per year.
3- Must have passed at least 5 classes during the previous semester.
4- Must not have any outstanding fines or obligations from a previous activity.
5- All students that are participating in their first sport in their high school career must attend a code of conduct meeting. Both the student and parent/guardian must attend this meeting.
Click on each of the following to obtain hard copies --