News and Announcements
1 - Must have valid physical on file.
- Physicals can be either a medical exam or sports physical.
- All freshmen students are required to have a medical exam to enter the high school.
- Physicals are valid for 395 days of the exam date.
- FHN Sport Physicals @ Burchard Hills Clinic are scheduled on Tuesday, July 25 & August 8 from 5:30 - 7:00 p.m.
- Cost is $20.00. Both parent and athlete must be present.
2 - Must have 4 consent forms (Parent, Medical, Concussion & Random Drug Testing).
- Consent forms can be printed from the athletic website or picked up at the high school athletic office (high school business office).
- Consent forms must be turned into the high school athletic office. Coaches will not accept any registration material.
- Consent forms are not required for every sports season -- only once per year.
3 - Both parent and student must register online for each sport of participation.
- Online registration opens for all sports on July 1. Parents and student can register for multiple sports at one time.
- Athletic Website --- http://il.8to18.com/FreeportHS
4- Must have passed at least 5 classes during the previous semester.
5- Must not have any outstanding fines or obligations from a previous activity.
6- All students that are participating in their first sport in their high school career must attend a code of conduct meeting. Both the student and parent/guardian must attend this meeting.
- Code meetings begin at 6:00 p.m.
- Fall Sports: Monday, July 31 & Monday, August 7 (FHS Cafeteria)
- Winter Sports: Monday, October 23 (FHS Cafeteria)
- Spring Sports: Monday, January 29 (FHS Cafeteria)