News and Announcements
ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR WINTER SPORTS IS NOW OPEN!
Attention all winter athletes and parents/guardians: It is now time to register online for winter sports- boys basketball, girls basketball, and cheerleading. Registration for girls basketball and cheerleading is due Wednesday, October 24th; boys basketball is due Tuesday, October 30th, including submission of a physical from your doctor. When registering online, please use the payment code: winter19. Payment for girls basketball and cheerleading is due at the meeting on Wednesday, October 24th; boys basketball is due at the meeting on Tuesday, October 30th. DO NOT PAY ONLINE. Below are the instructions you will need to follow in order to complete the registration process. At this time, registration will only be permitted for winter sports. Spring registration will be opened at the appropriate time and you will be notified. To register online use the following instructions:
- Go to http://il.8to18.com/NewarkHS and select the registration tab.
- Click on "Create An Account" and enter your own email and create your own password, OR click on "Log Me In" if you already have an account. (Please be sure to remember this password as you will use this for the years to come for all of your children.)
- Click on "Begin Registration"
- "Select Activity"
- Choose the sport your child will be trying for/participating in.
- "Select Participant"
- Add a New Participant (or choose your child once created).
- All information on this page is for the student, i.e. cell phone, email.
- "Roster Details"
- You may be asked for t-shirt size, short size.
- Height and Weight will be used for rosters.
- "Primary Parent/Guardian Information"
- Fill out the Parent information on the next page.
- "Physical Form"
- If you need a form to take to the doctor you may print it here.
- Remember your athlete must have a current physical in order to begin tryouts/practice.
- All completed physicals must be brought to the Winter Sports Meeting before participating on a team for practice or competition.
- "Legal Form"
- At this time by clicking on the boxes, you are agreeing and consenting to all information provided.
- You may click on the form to read or print. Please note that when there is a parent/guardian and student check box- they must both be checked to move forward.
- At this time you can see what you have registered for.
- Click on "Finish" to complete your registration(s).
- Enter the Payment Code (Please bring the participation fee to the meeting)
- Your student will not be able to participate in practice or in competition without registering online, having a physical on file with the Athletic Director, and paying the participation fee in person.
Please contact Carol Navarro if you have any questions by email at firstname.lastname@example.org