News and Announcements
ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR SPRING SPORTS IS NOW OPEN!
Attention all spring athletes and parents/guardians: It is now time to register online for spring sports- baseball, softball, and track. When registering online, please use the payment code: spring19. DO NOT PAY ONLINE. Payment is due at the spring sports meeting.
The athletic meetings for baseball, softball, and track will be held on Tueday, February 19, (note change) 2019 at 6pm. All athletes and parents are required to attend. At that time you will turn in a current physical from your doctor and pay your $50 fee. If you have already played a sport you will just need to pay your fee and confirm that your physical is on record. If you have any questions please see Mrs. Navarro.
Below are the instructions you will need to follow in order to complete the registration process:
- Go to http://il.8to18.com/NewarkHS and select the registration tab.
- Click on "Create An Account" and enter your own email and create your own password, OR click on "Log Me In" if you already have an account. (Please be sure to remember this password as you will use this for the years to come for all of your children.)
- Click on "Begin Registration"
- "Select Activity"
- Choose the sport your child will be trying for/participating in.
- "Select Participant"
- Add a New Participant (or choose your child once created).
- All information on this page is for the student, i.e. cell phone, email.
- "Roster Details"
- You may be asked for t-shirt size, short size.
- Height and Weight will be used for rosters.
- "Primary Parent/Guardian Information"
- Fill out the Parent information on the next page.
- "Physical Form"
- If you need a form to take to the doctor you may print it here.
- Remember your athlete must have a current physical in order to begin tryouts/practice.
- All completed physicals must be brought to the Sports Meeting before participating on a team for practice or competition.
- "Legal Form"
- At this time by clicking on the boxes, you are agreeing and consenting to all information provided.
- You may click on the form to read or print. Please note that when there is a parent/guardian and student check box- they must both be checked to move forward.
- At this time you can see what you have registered for.
- Click on "Finish" to complete your registration(s).
- Enter the Payment Code (Please bring the participation fee to the meeting)
- Your student will not be able to participate in practice or in competition without registering online, having a physical on file with the Athletic Director, and paying the participation fee in person.
Please contact Carol Navarro if you have any questions by email at email@example.com