2018 Spring Sport Tryout/Practice Schedule
Varsity 2/26- 3/2 5:30a-7:30a Fieldhouse
Freshman and Sophomore 2/26, 2/28, 3/1 5:30p-7:30p Fieldhouse
Freshman and Sophomore 2/27 and 3/2 3:30p-5:30p Fieldhouse
All levels Saturday 3/3 10a-12p Fieldhouse
All levels 2/26 meet at room 151 after school and proceed to the Tennis Courts
All levels 2/27-3/1 3:15p meet at Tennis Courts
All levels Saturday 3/3 9a-11a Tennis Courts
Varsity 3/5, 3/6, 3/8 3:30p-5:30p Main Gym
Varsity 3/7 and 3/9 5:30p-7:30p East Gym
Varsity Saturday 3/10 7a-10a Main Gym
Freshman and Sophomore 3/5-3/9 3:30p-5:30p East Gym
Freshman and Sophomore Saturday 3/10 7a-10a East Gym
All levels 2/26 and 2/28 5:30a-7:30p Swimming Pool
All levels 2/27, 3/1 and 3/2 3:30p-5:30p
All levels 12p-2 Saturday 3/3 12p-2p
All levels 2/26, 2/27 and 3/1 5:30p-8:00p Main Gym
All levels 2/28 and 3/2 3:30p-6:00p Main Gym
All levels Saturday 3/3 10a-2p Main Gym
All levels 3:30p-5:30p 2/26-3/2 Stadium
All levels 8a-12p Saturday 3/3 Stadium
All levels Saturday 3/3 8a-12p Stadium
Varsity 2/26-3/2 5:30a-7:30a Main Gym
Freshman and JV 2/26 and 3/1 3:30p-5:30p Fieldhouse
Freshman and JV 2/27 5:30p-7:30p Fieldhouse
Freshman and JV 2/28 6p-8p Main Gym
Freshman and JV 3/2 6p-8p Main Gym
Girls' Water Polo
All Levels 2/26 and 2/28 3:30p-5:30p Swimming Pool
All Levels 2/27, 3/1 and 3/2 5:30a-7:30a Swimming Pool
All Levels Saturday 3/3 8a-10a Swimming Pool
All athletes must have a current physical and be registered on our 8to18 website. Any athlete who is not registered or physical is not current cannot begin on the first day of tryouts.
3/9/2018 3:22 PM
Athletic Online Registration Instructions
Athletic Online Registration Instructions
You are receiving this instruction sheet for RBHS online athletic registration at RBHS because you have signed the Athletic Online Registration Agreement indicating that you understand and agree that as the parent/guardian, you are responsible for registering your student athlete online using the Riverside Brookfield 8to18 athletic website. Online registration will be available beginning on July 26, 2017.
To register online for a RBHS sports program, the parent/guardian must create the account and registering the student/athlete using the instructions below. Any questions should be directed to Donna Siffermann in the Athletic Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or (708) 442 – 7500 ext. 2114.
- Go to https://rbhs.8to18.com/ (no www.)
- Click on “Create An Account” and enter your email and create your own password. (Please be sure to remember the password as you will use this for the years to come for all of your children.) RBHS will be sending athletic-related communications to the email address you provide. You will be able to add 3 additional emails that can receive communication but cannot access the account.
- Click on “Begin Registration”
- “Select Activity”
- Choose the sport your child will be trying for/participating in.
- “Select Participant”
- Add a New Participant (or choose your child once created)
- All information on this page is for the student, i.e. cell phone, email
- “Roster Details”
- You may be asked for t-shirt size, short size
- Height and/or weight will be collected for rosters of appropriate sports
- “Primary Parent/Guardian Information”
- Fill out the Parent information on the next page.
- “Physical Form”
- If you need a form to take to the doctor you may print it here.
- Remember your athlete must have a current physical in order to begin tryouts/practice.
- Completed physical forms should be turned into the Health Office (Grade 9) or Athletic Office (Grades 10 – 12).
- “Legal Forms”
- At this time by clicking on the boxes, you are agreeing and consenting to all information provided (Code of Conduct, Concussion Procedures, IHSA PES Testing, and Athletic Permit).
- You may click on the form to read or print. Please note that when there is a parent/guardian and student check box- they must both be checked to move forward.
- Please DO NOT print and turn in any forms that you already completed online.
- Click on “Finish” to complete your registrations. You will receive an email confirmation from email@example.com. Please check your email for this- and your spam. Add to contacts to insure delivery. You will receive important communications from the Athletic Department and at times 8to18.
- Please note: The process is not completed until a current physical is on file and you have completed the Pay-to-Play Form in the Business Office
- You may contact Donna Siffermann in the Athletic Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or (708) 442 – 7500 ext. 2114 if you have any questions.
3/9/2018 12:18 AM
January 13th, 2017
Lincoln Way East Invite
Lincoln Way East HS
LINCOLN WAY EAST INVITE