Meridian CUSD 223
1. To balance athletics and other extracurricular activities with all other student’s academic responsibilities and considerations.
2. To encourage, build, and promote both the individual’s character and physical development.
3. To develop in each participant a feeling of pride, a sense of accomplishment, and a desire to excel within the ethics of the sport/activity.
4. To develop excellent athletic teams and extracurricular programs of which the participants, school, and community can be proud.
5. To promote a high regard for hard work and good sportsmanship.