Winter Sports Registration is Now Open
Registration for Winter Sports is Now Open!
Our Winter Sports and Start Dates are as follows:
- Competitive Cheerleading and Comptetitive Dance start date is 10/27/14
- Girls Basketball start date is 11/3/14
- Boys Basketball, Drill Team, Rifle Team and Wrestling start date is 11/10/14
- Boys Swimming start date is 11/24/14
To Register go to our Athletic Website at http://il.8to18.com/waukegan and click on the Registration Tab and sign in.
Athletes who did not play in a fall sport must bring a copy of their current physical and receipt of athletic fee payment to the athletic office at either building to finalize the registration process.
Fall Athletes who are playing a winter sport all you have to do is sign up as you did in the fall on our Website (http://il.8to18.com/waukegan). You do not have to bring us a new physical unless it has expired. Please remember your sports fee must be paid in full before you can participate in a winter sport. Please make your final payments at the Bookstore.
If you have any questions please contact the Athletic Office at 847-360-5635.
11/29/2014 5:14 PM
WHS ATHLETIC DEPARTMENT INFORMATION RELATED TO THE TEACHER STRIKE
During the teacher strike all games have been canceled.
Practices have also been canceled until further notice.
To: Athletes and Parents
From: Sam Taylor, Waukegan High School Athletic Director
Date: October 1, 2014
Re: WHS ATHLETIC DEPARTMENT INFORMATION RELATED TO THE TEACHER STRIKE
With the teachers on strike the following information is related to our WHS Athletic Programs:
- All Games and meets will be cancelled during the time of the strike. We will attempt to make up games missed as much as possible. If we are unable to make up the games, they will become forfeits.
- Athletes/Students will not be allowed to use the school facilities during the strike to hold practice of any kind.
As information changes and is made available, we will continue to communicate it to you. Information will be communicated through the Athletic Department 8-18 message board and through the District Communication Network.
10/27/2014 5:33 PM