2017 IHSA FOOTBALL CHAMPIONSHIP GAME WEEK - INFO & EVENTS
2017 IHSA Football Championship Game Week
There are many community events scheduled this week to come and celebrate with the Batavia High School Football Team before they leave for the Championship IHSA State Game on Sat., Nov. 25!
Check out these events, ticket sales, and student fan bus info …
Media and Community Night
Mon., Nov. 20
7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m., Batavia High School’s Batavia Fine Arts Centre (Wilson Street Entrance)
All community members and members of the press are invited to meet with all Batavia High School football coaches and players for interviews, photos, autographs, and spirit wear sales. A great chance for junior bulldogs to meet with Batavia High School student athletes and get a free poster signed or purchase a special-edition #OneMoreWeek T-shirt! All community members are also invited to the 7:30 p.m. Ken Peddy 2017 Windmill City Classic Basketball Game at Batavia High School.
Pre-Sale Tickets and Fan Bus Info
Mon., Nov. 20 and Tues., Nov. 21
- For BHS students only: Mon., Nov. 20 and Tues., Nov. 21, during all lunches at ticket booth by the BHS Athletic Office
- Public ticket sales: Mon., Nov. 20 from 7 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. at Batavia Fine Arts Centre atrium (enter Wilson St.)
- Public ticket sales: Tues., Nov. 21 from 6 p.m. – 8 p.m. at basketball ticket tables in BHS Fieldhouse hallway (enter Main St. athletic entrance)
- Public ticket sales: Wed., Nov. 22 from 6 p.m. – 8 p.m. at basketball ticket tables in BHS Fieldhouse hallway (enter Main St. athletic entrance)
- Public ticket sales: Thurs., Nov. 23, 8 a.m. – 10 a.m. in the Bulldog Stadium concession stand (during community practice and “Ultimate Alumni Turkey Bowl” – see below)
Fan Bus (for BHS Students ONLY):
Purchase fan bus tickets Mon., Nov. 20 and Tues., Nov. 21, during all lunches in the ticket booth by the BHS Athletic Office. Full details and student permission slip >
Community Practice/Ultimate Turkey Bowl
Thurs., Nov. 23
All community members are invited to the Bulldog Stadium for:
8 a.m. BHS Football Team Practice / 9:30 a.m. Team Scrimmage
Come out and watch the team get ready for the state game!
10 a.m. – 11 a.m. Ultimate Alumni Turkey Bowl
All BHS alums are invited out for the biggest Thanksgiving Day Turkey Bowl in Batavia!
Concession stand will be open for hot cocoa!
Sat., Nov. 25
Come to Batavia High School (Main Street side) at 1 p.m. to send off the team to Huskie Stadium.
Batavia Bulldogs vs. Lake Zurich Bears
- Championship IHSA Football Playoff Game at Huskie Stadium at Northern Illinois University
- Game time is 4 p.m.
- Batavia is the home team at this game. Seats are in Huskie Stadium’s Westside Main Stands, north of 50-yard line.
- All tickets are $10 – adult/student/senior (Because this is a IHSA event, ALL fans must pay for a ticket—no passes, jerseys, etc. allowed to get in free. See above for pre-sale ticket info above.)
- Huskie Stadium Parking is at the Convocation Center and is $10 per vehicle. A wheelchair accessible shuttle is available to transfer guests to Huskie Stadium.
- Items not permitted inside Huskie Stadium include bags larger than 14 x 10 x 8.5, alcohol, outside food and drinks, umbrellas, confetti, laser pointers, coolers, aerosol cans, pets, unlawful items, or items deemed inappropriate by staff. All patrons are subject to search.
Ken Peddy 2017 Windmill City Classic Basketball Game (Main Gym)
The Batavia Football Team will be honored at half time during the 9 p.m. BHS vs. Wheaton Warrenville South Basketball Game.
11/25/2017 10:00 PM
@ Aurora West
vs. Wheaton North
@ Triad High School
@ St Charles North
vs. St Charles East
@ Glenbard South
There are no current announcements.
Tuesday, Apr. 03Click for more
Wednesday, Apr. 04Click for more
Saturday, Apr. 07Click for more
Triad High School
Monday, Apr. 09Click for more
Monday, Apr. 16Click for more
Tuesday, Apr. 17Click for more
St Charles North
Thursday, Apr. 19Click for more
St Charles East
Saturday, Apr. 21Click for more
Thursday, Apr. 26Click for more
Saturday, Apr. 28Click for more
Tuesday, May. 01Click for more
Thursday, May. 03Click for more
Monday, May. 07Click for more