2018 Girls Basketball Information
Our preseason meeting will be October 11th @ 2:45 p.m. in room D110. All players should plan to attend. Anyone with conflicts should see Coach Jensen prior to the meeting.
Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays 6:00-7:00am
Thursday, October 11th 2:45-3:15pm in D110
Tryouts (which are the 1st three days of practice)
Monday October 29th - Wednesday October 31st
OPEN GYM SCHEDULE: (Starting next week)
All open gym sessions are optional. They are open to anyone who is NOT participating in a fall sport. Fall sport athletes will not be allowed to participate unless you have permission from your current coach. These sessions will be meant for players to work on individual skill or play full court games. No one from our coaching staff can give basketball instruction during drills or games. Players must organize and plan themselves. Coaches will simply serve as supervision.
- Sundays: 6:00 - 7:30pm (Starting 9/9)
- Mondays: 6:30 - 8:00pm (Starting 9/3)
- Wednesdays: 6:30 - 8:00pm
EARLY BIRD WORKOUT SCHEDULE: (Starting next week)
All early bird workout sessions are optional. They are open to anyone who is NOT participating in a fall sport. Fall sport athletes will not be allowed to participate unless you have permission from your current coach. These sessions will focus on speed, agility and conditioning. Coaching staff can and will work with players on non-basketball related drills.
- Mondays: 6:00 - 6:45am (no workout on Labor Day)
- Wednesdays: 6:00 - 6:45am (Starting 9/5)
- Fridays: 6:00 - 6:45am
*1st Practice of the year: Monday, October 29th!!!
- Complete the Registration process
- Provide BHS with and up to date Physical
- Pay athletic fee (can be done after tryouts)
- Notify Coaching Staff of any scheduling conflicts prior to the start of the season.
- It is VERY important that this last item is taken care of before the season starts. There may be consequences when players miss games/practices. We would like to be able to work with all players and communicate this prior to the start of the season.