Vision Statement: Where are we going?
Champaign Central High School department of athletics will be recognized by the Big 12 Conference as the standard of excellence through athletic and academic success.
The Champaign Central High School department of athletics is educating its student-athletes while building leadership and teamwork qualities and a reputation as winners on and off the field of play.
Mission Statement: Why do we do what we do?
The Athletic Department at Champaign Central High School seeks to instill, encourage and sustain a great tradition of excellence by enhancing the lives of our athletes and will promote a culture where athletes will grow as people, students and competitors. The student-athletes at CHS will learn to enjoy the preparation for competition, feel valued as individuals and respect the value of sportsmanship and teamwork. All of this will enhance pride among its student body, staff, alumni and community.
CORE VALUES: The Champaign High School
- Trust, Care, Commitment and Action
- Can I trust you to do your best?
- Do you care to become the very best?
- Are you totally committed to becoming the very best?
- Do your actions support your responses?
- Character – Do what you are supposed to do when you are supposed to do it and do it that way every time
- Hard Work
- Success – We value winning and achievement in athletics, academics and personal development while complying within the rules and regulations of the IHSA.