D-CHS Athletic Event Procedures Reminder
As a reminder, Dundee-Crown High School implemented the following changes to policies and procedures regarding its athletic and event facilities. These changes were made in keeping with safety and security as our top priority, as well as to provide the best experience for community users of our facilities.
D-CHS Event Expectations (for all attendees at extracurricular events)
- No outside food or beverages will be allowed.
- Bags/purses are subject to search.
- No re-entry allowed once exiting the facility (you must re-pay to re-enter)
- Elementary and middle school students need to have a parent in attendance with the student to enter the Stadium or any other competition site
- No footballs, soccer balls, basketballs or any other sporting equipment are allowed in the Stadium, or any other competition site, thus no game play or horseplay is allowed
- Gates will open at 4:30 p.m. for football games
- Good sportsmanship is an expectation on, and off, the field.
10/27/2018 12:12 PM