- 1 - Athletic Handbook for Students/Parents
- 4 - Athletic Booster Club Membership Form (English)
- 4 - Athletic Booster Club Membership Form (Espanol)
- Boys Swimming Info
- 1- EXTRACURRICULAR CODE (2016-17)
- 2 - Athletic Registration Form
- 2 - Glenbard East Boosters Website
- 2- Athletic Academic Voucher (BLANK)
- 3 - Collegiate Academic Eligibility
- 3 - IHSA Physical Form
- 3 - IHSA Home School Facts for Athletic Eligibility
- 2016-2017 Wrestling Info
- 3 - IHSA 2016-2017 Eligibility Rules
- 3 - IHSA FOREIGN EXCHANGE STUDENT APPROVAL FORM
- 3 - Optional Student Accident INSURANCE (2016-17)
- 3 - Special Notice - IHSA 2016-2017 Eligibility
- APPAREL - Buy Your Glenbard East apparel on-line from Destination Athlete
- Boys Bowling
- Cheer Clinic for Little Rams @ Glenbard East (Sat 1/21/17)
- Girls Bowling
- Lady Rams Basketball
- RAMS Fight Song (please learn the words)
2016-17 IMPORTANT Information
**With the unpredictable spring weather, please refer to this website for the most up-to-date schedules. And follow us on Twitter @GEHS_Athletics as well for schedule changes.
ESPYs Awards Night (Celebrate the Rams Entire 2016-17 Athletic Year)
Who: ALL student-athletes, parents/guardians, staff, and community members who participated/contributed to Glenbard East Athletics are strongly encouraged to attend. ALL teams and parents/guardians (freshmen - varsity) will in some manner be recognized, including Academic Achievements, Athletic Booster Awards, UpState8 All-Conference, IHSA Achievements, Wall-of-Athletic-Achievements, and Senior Award Winners.
When: Tuesday, May 23, 2017 Where: Biester Auditorium, 7:00 p.m.
Food: Snacks and punch, 6:00 p.m. Cafeteria
CHEER ROSTERS ONLINE
VIEW ONLINE: Click "ATHLETICS" first, then under Co-Ed, click "Cheerleading". Once you get to this page scroll down the page to "RESOURCES" then click on "2017 SIDELINE CHEER TEAMS"
*Please contact head coach Kelly Dolan (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any further questions.
6/3/2017 8:00 AM