- 1 - Athletic Handbook for Students/Parents
- 1 - VISION of Glenbard East Athletics (please print out for your perusal)
- 1-ATHLETIC ONLINE REGISTRATION & PAYMENT INFO
- 2018-2019 STUDENT ACCIDENT INSURANCE
- APPAREL - Buy Your Glenbard East apparel on-line from Destination Athlete
- Athletic Registration Page 2018-2019
- 2 - Athletic Registration Form
- 2 - Glenbard East Boosters Website
- 3 - Collegiate Academic Eligibility
- Athletic Booster Club Registration Form (Spanish) 2018-19
- Athletic Booster Club Registration From 2018-19
- 3 - IHSA Home School Facts for Athletic Eligibility
- 3 - IHSA Physical Form
- 2018 Autumnfest BRONZE Bracket
- 2018 Autumnfest Friday Pools
- 2018 Autumnfest Friday-Saturday Schedules
- 2018 Autumnfest GOLD Bracket
- 2018 Autumnfest SILVER Bracket
- 2018 General Autumnfest Information
- 3 - IHSA FOREIGN EXCHANGE STUDENT APPROVAL FORM
- Concussion Protocol
- RAMS Fight Song (please learn the words)
- Scholarship Packet ($1,000) for Athletic Booster Club - Seniors Only
2018-19 ATHLETIC ANNOUNCEMENTS
Glenbard East Athletic Vision: To utilize school and sports to develop "WELL-ROUNDED" student-athletes and establish great pride in our Rams Community.
WINTER SPORTS START DATES (Must have valid medical physical exam and be registered via PowerSchool).
Boys Bowling 10/22 Cheer 10/22 Dance 10/22
Girls Basketball 10/29 Boys Basketball 11/5 Girls Gymnastics 11/5
Wrestling 11/5 Girls Bowling 11/12 Boys Swimming 11/19
ATHLETIC BOOSTER CLUB MEMBERSHIP
Our goal is get over 300 members for the 2018-19 school year. Please join, be a voice, volunteer, and help fundraise with other parents for our athletic program! Also purchase a FAMILY PASS ($75) as this will save you and your family from paying admission fees to Glenbard East regular season contests.
Meeting dates for Athletic Booster Club (in Room 250, 7:00 - 8:30 p.m.)
OTHER IMPORTANT DATES
Thursday, August 31, OPEN HOUSE (6:00 p.m.) for ALL parents.
Wednesday, January 9, 2019 8th GRADE FAMILY/ACTIVITY NIGHT (Fun-filled night for Future Rams including introduction to athletics/activities/clubs and important academic information to help students transition from middle school to Glenbard East).
Monday, April 29 GBE NATIONAL SIGNING DAY (2:15 p.m.) (Come cheer on our future student-athletes that have committed to college, to continue their academic and athletic pursuits).
Monday, May 20, 2019 ESPYs AWARDS NIGHT (a night to celebrate Rams Athletics, starting at 5:00 p.m. in the Cafeteria, reception, food, individual/team/family photos; 6:15 p.m. Ceremony starts in Biester Auditorium)
6/3/2022 7:00 AM