News and Announcements
2016-17 Athletic Registration Instructions
Athletic Registration & Payments
Note: Verify demographics for all your students before trying to register for athletics.
Register for athletics before signing up for a payment plan or athletics must be paid in full.
In payment plan installments are not made by the set due dates, you will be removed from the payment plan and athletic fees will be due in full immediately.
1) In PowerSchool, click on Athletics from the menu on the left () or click on a students name in Step 2 of the Registration Wizard.
2) Read and agree to the agreements that appear on screen
3) To register a student for athletics select a Season, select a Sport, and click Submit.
Note: You can select sports from multiple seasons before clicking Submit.
4) You can continue to register additional students for sports, by clicking on their names in step 2 Registration Wizard.
5) After your student(s) have been registered, click Student Fees () from the menu on the left side of the page or click the Click here to pay student fees link from Step 3 of the Registration Wizard.
6) In the fee system, click the Check Out () button in the upper-right to make payment.
7) Provide payment details and click the Submit Payment button.
8) Stop in the athletic office to submit a current physical and to pick up a Gold Card. The Gold Card is then turned in (by the student) to the coach on your first day of Tryout/Practice.