Congrats Wrestler David Ferrante- State Champion
Congratulations HHS wrestler, David Ferrante! 170 lb 3A IHSA state champion & 1st in school history!
2/24/2019 7:58 PM
Huntley High School athletic programs are provided as a privilege to those students having the desire to compete and to enhance their overall abilities. Students who choose to participate are considered “representatives” of Huntley High School and are expected to demonstrate good character, high morals, and an attitude of giving their best. In addition, “representatives” of Huntley High School are expected to demonstrate good sportsmanship and self-discipline. Because the Board of Education, administration, and staff expect these attributes, the Huntley High School Athletic Code of Conduct is used to ensure that these qualities are demonstrated by all participants.
The objectives of the athletic programs at Huntley High School are to:
- Provide a highly competitive experience grounded in sound educational practice.
- Assist in the safe and healthy development of the participant.
- Create an enjoyable experience for the participants, student body, fans, and community by promoting sportsmanship, morale, and school spirit.
- Instill qualities such as teamwork, pride, work ethic, personal responsibility, and self-discipline in its participants.
- Promote the education and development of students through high school athletic participation.