HHS New Athletic Event Procedures
After a review of existing policies and procedures regarding its athletic facilities, Huntley High School will be implementing the following changes. These changes are being made in keeping with safety and security as our top priority, as well as to provide the best experience for community users of our facilities.
HHS Event Expectations (for all attendees at extracurricular events)
- No outside food or beverages will be allowed.
- Bags/purses are subject to search.
- No re-entry allowed once exiting the facility.
- Current HHS student ID is required to enter for free.
- For football games, all students should enter through the pass gate closest to the softball field.
- Gates will open at 4:00 p.m. for football games
12/29/2017 9:00 PM