Save the Date-Johnsburg Hall of Fame Induction February 9th 2018
JOHNSBURG HIGH SCHOOL ATHLETIC HALL OF FAME
The Johnsburg High School Athletic Hall of Fame Committee proudly announces it’s Inaugural Class to The Johnsburg High School Athletic Hall of Fame.
The first class to be inducted include eight athletes, one coach and one team. It includes:
- Don Bentz – (Class of 1979) – excelled in football, basketball & baseball – coached many years at JHS
- Melissa Dixon – (Class of 2011) – excelled in basketball
- C J Fiedorowicz – (Class of 2010) – excelled in football, basketball & track
- Paige Fiedorowicz – (Class of 2007) – excelled in volleyball, basketball & track
- Lora Jacobs – (Class of 1980) – excelled in volleyball, basketball & softball – coached many years at JHS
- Michelle McDonald – (Class of 2008) – excelled in volleyball, basketball & softball
- Katie Parker – (Class of 1995) – excelled in softball
- John Smith – (Class of 2003) – excelled in basketball
- Jim Meyers – Athletic Director – (1978 through 2003) – coached football, baseball & softball
- 2002-03 Boys Basketball Team (Record of 30-2) – Johnsburg Thanksgiving Tournament Champions; Jacobs Holiday Tournament Champions; Big Northern East Conference Champions; IHSA Regional – Sectional – Super-Sectional Champions – AA Elite 8
These athletes, coach and team will be inducted into the Johnsburg High School Athletic Hall of Fame on Friday, February 9th at the basketball game vs. Richmond-Burton.
12/30/2017 8:24 PM
There are no current announcements.
Athletic Booster Club | Combined
Monthly Booster Club meetings are held every third Wednesday of the month at 6:00 P.M in room 303.
Sept. 17, 2014
Oct. 15, 2014 - This meeting will begin at 5:30 P.M
Nov. 19, 2014 - This meeting will begin at 5:00 P.M due to the 5:30 Girls Basketball game
Dec. 17, 2014 - This meeting will begin at 5:30 due to the Girls Basketball game.
Jan. 21, 2015
Feb. 18, 2015
Mar. 18, 2015
Apr. 15, 2015
May 20, 2015
*All volunteers must be 14 years or older
*Shoulder-length hair must be secured with a hair elastic
*No open-toed shoes allowed
*All volunteers should arrive 30 minutes before the beginning of the game