vs. Plainfield East High School
vs. Minooka Community High School
@ Oswego East
vs. Plainfield Central
@ Plainfield South
vs. Plainfield North
vs. Joliet West Hs
There are no current announcements.
BOYS Football | Varsity
The misson of the Joliet Central Football program is to empower its athletes to become leaders academically, athletically, and in their communities.
Create opportunities for our student-athletes to develop skills that will enable them to be college and career ready athletically, academically, and socially by the time they graduate from Joliet Central.
1. A program that graduates men of great character.
2. Student-Athletes that represent Joliet Central High School with pride, serve as leaders and positive role models for surrounding youth, and strive to give back to the community.
3. A coaching staff that builds strong relationships with the athletes, families, and community to provide a foundation for the players’ future.
4. A program that supplements the culture of Joliet Central and provides a young student-athlete with an outstanding institution to prepare for a college education, collegiate competition, and ultimately success in life after football.
5. Build a tradition of athletic accomplishment.
6. A program that is respected for its hard work, discipline, unity, and pride.