Congratulations to the Varsity Girls' Golf Team for finishing in 3rd Place at the IHSA State Final.
- All-State: Bri Bolden (2nd Place) and Grace Curran (7th Place).
Congratulations to Sean Curran for placing 2nd at the IHSA Boys' Golf State Final.
11/1/2018 2:28 PM
Athletic Department - Fall Season Team Accomplishments
Fall Season Team Accomplishments to date: 7 Conference Titles
- Varsity Girls' Golf - SWSC Conference Champions, IHSA Regional Champions, IHSA Sectional Champions and 3rd Place at the IHSA State Final.
- Varsity Girls' Tennis - SWSC Conference Champions.
- JV Girls' Tennis - SWSC Conference Champions.
- Varsity Boys' Cross Country - SWSC Conference Champions
- Sophomore Boys' Cross Country - SWSC Conference Champions.
- Varsity Girls' Volleyball - SWSC Conference Champions.
- Sophomore Girls' Volleyball - SWSC Conference Champions.
11/15/2018 3:50 PM
Lincoln-Way Central Football Game on October 19, 2018 - Dedicated to Ned Grabavoy
The football game against Thornton will be dedicated to Ned Grabavoy (Former MLS star and 2001 Lincoln-Way Central graduate). The #11 jersey worn by Ned Grabavoy will be retired at the event. A commemorative t-shirt will be on sale to the student body during lunch hours from October 15th through October 19th. The cost of the t-shirt is $10 and includes free admission to the game.
Please join us in this historical celebration.
10/20/2018 7:43 PM
There are no current announcements.
GIRLS CHEERLEADING | Varsity
*2017-2018 Lincoln Way Central*
*Cheerleading Tryout Information*
Mandatory Informational Meeting
Thursday, March 16th – 6pm
PARENT AND ATHLETE MUST ATTEND
Tuesday, March 21st – 7pm-8:30pm
Tuesday, March 28th - 7pm-8:30pm
*All Open Gyms Will Be Held at TCA In Mokena*
19202 S. Blackhawk Pkwy, Mokena, IL 60448
Incoming freshman are welcome to attend
*These are not mandatory but they are highly encouraged*
Monday, April 10th AND Tuesday, April 11th – 6-9pm
Wednesday April 12th – 6pm-?
(May leave after your own tryout session)
Team Selection Meeting (athlets only)
Thursday, April 13th – 4pm-?
Thursday, April 20th – 5pm
Parent and Athlete MUST attend
(1st payment due)
***Any questions can be directed to Head Coach, Danielle Emmart at firstname.lastname@example.org