Athletic Online Registration Instructions
To register online for a RBHS sports program, the parent/guardian must create the account and registering the student/athlete using the instructions below. Any questions should be directed to Donna Siffermann in the Athletic Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or (708) 442 – 7500 ext. 2114.
- Go to https://rbhs.8to18.com/ (no www.)
- Click on “Create An Account” and enter your email and create your own password. (Please be sure to remember the password as you will use this for the years to come for all of your children.) RBHS will be sending athletic-related communications to the email address you provide. You will be able to add 3 additional emails that can receive communication but cannot access the account.
- Click on “Begin Registration”
- “Select Activity”
- Choose the sport your child will be trying for/participating in.
- “Select Participant”
- Add a New Participant (or choose your child once created)
- All information on this page is for the student, i.e. cell phone, email
- “Roster Details”
- You may be asked for t-shirt size, short size
- Height and/or weight will be collected for rosters of appropriate sports
- “Primary Parent/Guardian Information”
- Fill out the Parent information on the next page.
- “Physical Form”
- If you need a form to take to the doctor you may print it here.
- Remember your athlete must have a current physical in order to begin tryouts/practice.
- Completed physical forms should be turned into the Health Office (Grade 9) or Athletic Office (Grades 10 – 12).
- “Legal Forms”
- At this time by clicking on the boxes, you are agreeing and consenting to all information provided (Code of Conduct, Concussion Procedures, IHSA PES Testing, and Athletic Permit).
- You may click on the form to read or print. Please note that when there is a parent/guardian and student check box- they must both be checked to move forward.
- Please DO NOT print and turn in any forms that you already completed online.
- Click on “Finish” to complete your registrations. You will receive an email confirmation from email@example.com. Please check your email for this- and your spam. Add to contacts to insure delivery. You will receive important communications from the Athletic Department and at times 8to18.
- Please note: The process is not completed until a current physical is on file and you have completed the Pay-to-Play Form in the Business Office
- You may contact Donna Siffermann in the Athletic Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or (708)442 – 7500 ext. 2114 if you have any questions.
8/10/2018 11:30 PM
2018-19 FALL SPORTS TRYOUT/PRACTICE SCHEDULE
Boys and Girls Cross Country
Wednesday August 8th - Saturday August 11th from 8a-10a all levels. Meet in front of the old main entrance (Door G). This is a no-cut sport.
Freshman and Sophomore
Monday August 6 thru Wednesday August 8 from 8a-11a at the Stadium
Thursday August 9 and Friday August 10 8a-11a at the Stadium
Saturday August 11 7-9a at the stadium & 11:30a -1:30p
Monday August 6 through Friday August 10 3:00p in room 223 field time 3:45p-7p
Saturday August 11 Field Time 7- 9a & 11:30a -1:30p
Monday, August 6th- Tryouts at Carriage Green. Tee times begin at 7:50a. Meet at Door A w/golf clubs for a 6:30a bus
Tuesday, August 7th- Tryouts at Carriage Green. Tee times begin at 7:50a. Meet at Door A w/golf clubs for a 6:30a bus Wednesday, August 8th- Practice at Fresh Meadows 1-2:30p. Meet at Door A w/golf clubs for 12:40p bus
Thursday, August 9th- Match vs Payton Prep 3p at Carriage Green. Minibus will leave school at 2:00
Friday, August 10th- Practice at Fresh Meadows 1-2:30p. Meet at Door “A” w/golf clubs for 12:40p bus
Saturday, August 11th- Practice at Fresh Meadows 1-2:30p. Meet at Door “A” w/golf clubs for 12:40p bus
Organizational meeting Monday August 6th at 3:30pm room 237
Aug 7-10 practice @ Fresh Meadows 3:30p. Meet at Door “A” w/golf clubs
Wednesday August 8th 12-3pm Stadium
Thursday August 9 and Friday August 10 from 12p-3p at Stadium
Thursday August 9 from 7a-8:30a and 7p-9p at Stadium
Friday August 10 from 7a-8:30a and 6p-9p at Stadium
Saturday August 11 from 9:30a-11:30a and 5p-8p at Stadium
Wednesday August 8 through Friday August 10 from 8a-10a at the Swimming Pool
Season Opening Meeting: Wednesday, August 8, 8a @ RB tennis courts (Room 130 if raining).
Girls should come to the meeting with tennis gear and in practice apparel. Practices will follow later that day for both varsity and JV levels as girls' tennis is a no cut sport. Girls will receive the schedule for the first week at the meeting.
Wednesday August 8 from 2:30p-4:30p in the Main Gym
Thursday August 9 from 9a-11a in the Field House
JV and Varsity
Wednesday August 8 from 4:30p-6:30p in the Main Gym
Thursday August 9 from 7a-9a in the Main Gym
Thursday August 9 from 10a-12p Main Gym
8/11/2018 11:30 PM
vs. Elmwood Park HS
vs. Addison Trail
@ Fenton HS
@ Willowbrook Invite
@ Timothy Christian HS
@ Rosary HS
vs. Wheaton Academy
vs. RB Invite
vs. St. Francis
@ Leyden Quad
vs. Willowbrook HS
@ Morton West
@ MSC Conference Tournament
@ IHSA Sectional
There are no current announcements.
Thursday, Aug. 23Click for more
Saturday, Aug. 25Click for more
Elmwood Park HS
Tuesday, Aug. 28Click for more
Thursday, Aug. 30Click for more
Saturday, Sep. 01Click for more
Thursday, Sep. 06Click for more
Saturday, Sep. 08Click for more
Monday, Sep. 10Click for more
Tuesday, Sep. 11Click for more
Timothy Christian HS
Thursday, Sep. 13Click for more
Saturday, Sep. 15Click for more
Tuesday, Sep. 18Click for more
Thursday, Sep. 20Click for more
Saturday, Sep. 22Click for more
Thursday, Sep. 27Click for more