2018-2019 Fall Registration
8/18/2018 8:44 PM
"Taste Under the Lights" - August 17th 3:00pm - 10:00pm
Save the date for a family night out!
Friday, August 17, 3:00pm to 10:00pm - South Elgin H.S. Stadium
Food Trucks, Obstacle Course, Fall Sports Olympic Parade, dunk tank & more - available 3pm-7pm
Performances by the Cheer, Dance, & Band
All levels of Soccer & Football Scrimmages - "Under the lights"
More information to follow...
8/17/2018 9:52 PM
2018-19 Sports Offered...
4/1/2019 5:54 PM
@ Rockford Auborn High School
@ Elgin High School
@ Marmion Academy High School
@ Waubonsie Valley High School
There are no current announcements.
Saturday, Feb. 16Click for more
Rockford Auborn High School
Saturday, Mar. 16Click for more
Thursday, Apr. 11Click for more
Elgin High School
Tuesday, Apr. 16Click for more
Marmion Academy High School
Saturday, Apr. 27Click for more
Waubonsie Valley High School
Thursday, May. 09Click for more
BOYS TRACK | Varsity
Good day to our track and field community!
AS YOU REGISTER your athlete please read the following… DAY ONE OF PRACTICE IS .. Make up for this day will be on Thursday at in weight room.
1. The 2018 track and field season will begin on IS MANDATORY. Athletes will be assigned a locker. Practice on DAY ONE should be over at 5pm. in B100 WITH AN ALL TEAM MEETING. ATTENDANCE AT THE MEETING ON
2. All athletes must have a physical on file at the school by in order to be able to begin practices.
3. WORKOUTS START 17th!!
5. All athletes should bring shorts and a t-shirt to practice in as well as a GOOD running shoes. DO NOT WEAR 'nike free' types shoes during INDOOR, Jan through March. The only results we get from those shoes are shin splints.
6. PRACTICE TIMES AND DAYS will be handed out at the first meeting. Track and field is THE LONGEST season. Expect practices during indoor and SPRING BREAK will have CRUCIAL activities for our athletes.
7. Prepare for a schedule for practices, meets and events throughout the year. We build our team culture through many different routes. We will train as event groups based on the strengths of the individual athletes.
8. Our first week will be an ‘explanation week’ focused on creating a TEAM environment and proper technique. We also look to get an idea of what type of athlete each individual will be based on abilities and what *the athlete* wants to do.
9. ALL athletes will be expected to move in a common direction, together. All athletes are expected to contribute to the team in a positive fashion. ALL ATHLETES are expected to make the team a priority in their life.
10. To ensure that you perform at the highest level possible at the last meet during EACH year, including YOUR senior year, WE will always work to build individuals with strong character, who always make the best decisions possible. That strong character comes from being DISCIPLINED, focused on PREPARATION, always being YOUR BEST and putting the TEAM FIRST. If you as an athlete follow our team rules and perform at your best day in and day out the above will be a rewarding high school experience!!
11. The parent meeting will be FEBRUARY 9th at 6pm. ATTENDANCE by a parent/guardian IS NEEDED. If