On-Line Athletic Registration is Here for the 2016-2017 School Year!
On Line Registration is open now and must be done before the 1st Day of tryouts. Football Begins on August 8 and all other Fall Sports begin on August 10. Sophomore, Junior and Senior Physical Forms will need to be turned into the Athletic Office in order to participate prior to tryouts. Freshman Physicals will need to be turned into the Nurses Office. All other forms are in the On-Line Registration. Directions for the On-Line Registration are below.
Instructions for Athletics On-Line Registration
- Go to https:// willowbrook.8to18.com and select registration tab
- Click on “Create an Account” and enter your own email and create your own password. (Please be sure to remember this password as you will use this for the years to come for all of your children.)
- Click on “Begin Registration”
- “Select Activity”
- Choose the sport your child will be trying for/participating in during the Fall, Winter or Spring 2016-2017 Season.
- “Select Participant”
- Add a New Participant (or choose your child once created)
- All information on this page is for the student, i.e. cell phone, email
- “Roster Details”
- You may be asked for t-shirt size,
- Height and Weight will be used for rosters
- “Primary Parent/Guardian Information”
- Fill out the Parent information on the next page.
- “Physical Form”
- If you need a form to take to the doctor you may print the form here.
- Remember your athlete must have a current physical in order to begin tryouts/practice turned into the Athletic Office for Sophomores, Juniors and Seniors. Freshman physicals will be turned into the Nurses Office during registration.
- “Legal Form”
- At this time by clicking on the boxes, you are agreeing and consenting to all information provided.
- You may click on the form to read or print. Please note that when there is a parent/guardian and student check box- they must both be checked to move forward.
- Please DO NOT turn in any filled out forms to the Athletic Office except Physicals for Sophomores, Juniors and Seniors.
- At this time you can see what you have registered for.
- Click on “Finish” to complete your registrations
You may contact the Athletic Office and Jan Kiefer at 630-530-3426 if you have any questions.
8/10/2016 6:17 PM
1st Day of Fall Sports 2016-2017!!!
WILLOWBROOK HIGH SCHOOL
FALL SPORTS PROGRAM
FOOTBALL GIRLS VOLLEYBALL BOYS SOCCER
BOYS/GIRLS GOLF BOYS & GIRLS CROSS COUNTRY GIRLS TENNIS
CHEER GIRLS SWIMMING POMS
REGISTRATION: Anytime throughout the summer. https://willowbrook8to18.com
PRACTICE STARTS: Football begins on August 8 and all other Sports begin August 10
Girls Golf: August 10 (Varsity Girls Softball Field East Side of School) 3:00 PM
Boys Golf: August 10 (at Sugar Creek) 3:00PM
Cheer: August 10 (Fieldhouse) 3:00 PM
Poms: August 10 (Aux Gym) 3:00 PM
Boys Cross Country: August 10 (Willowbrook Park) 3:00 PM
Girls Cross Country: August 10 (Willowbrook Park) 3:00 PM
Girls Tennis: August 10 (South Tennis Courts) 3:00 PM
Boys Soccer: August 10 (Ardmore Field) 3:00 PM
Girls Volleyball: August 10 (Main Gym) 3:00 PM
Girls Swimming: August 10 (Family Aquatics Center 120 E. Oak St. Addison, IL) 9:00AM-12PM
Football: August 8 (Stadium and West Practice Fields) 3:00PM
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS TO PARTICIPATE IN INTERSCHOLASTIC SPORTS:
The athlete must have passed five (5) academic subjects in the prior high school semester (spring/summer 2016) to participate in sports the first semester of the 2016-17 school year.
No such requirement is made of freshman athletes.
The athlete must take and maintain passing grades in five (5) academic subjects each semester. Grades will be checked on a weekly basis once the school year has started.
An academic subject is any subject that receives one (1) credit a semester.
The athlete must have a current physical, and must be registered on-line with all of the documents checked off at https://willowbrook8to18.com. Incoming freshman physicals will be accepted for the freshman year, and should be turned into the nurse when registering for school. INCOMING FRESHMAN DO NOT NEED A SEPARATE SPORTS PHYSICAL. No athlete may begin practice without a physical and consent form.
8/10/2016 7:27 PM
Junior Varsity Wrestling
Matt Rowland Signs with University of North Carolina to Wrestle! Congratulations Matt!
The Varsity Wrestling Team wearing their throwback warm-ups from 1970's to celebrate their Conference Championship!!
Steve Congenie IHSA State Champion 2/19/2011
Congenie raised his arm for the last time this season after winning the state wrestling title! photo by Erica Benson @ mysuburbanlife.com