2017 Willowbrook Athletic Summer Camps are Available Now!
Please click on the link below for the 2017 Willowbrook Athletic Summer Camps https://s3.amazonaws.com/pubtemp/live/content/willowbrook/documents/20170208080314.pdf
7/7/2017 2:04 AM
News and Announcements
2017-2018 Athletic On-Line Registration is Open!
Instructions for Athletics On-Line Registration
- Go to https:// willowbrook.8to18.com and select registration tab
- Click on “Create an Account” and enter your own email and create your own password. (Please be sure to remember this password as you will use this for the years to come for all of your children.)
- Click on “Begin Registration”
- “Select Activity”
- Choose the sport your child will be trying for/participating in during the Fall, Winter or Spring of the 2017-2018 Season.
- “Select Participant”
- Add a New Participant (or choose your child once created)
- All information on this page is for the student, i.e. cell phone, email
- “Roster Details”
- You may be asked for t-shirt size,
- Height and Weight will be used for rosters
- “Primary Parent/Guardian Information”
- Fill out the Parent information on the next page.
- “Physical Form”
- If you need a form to take to the doctor you may print it here.
- Remember your athlete must have a current physical in order to begin tryouts/practice turned into the Athletic Office for Sophomores, Juniors and Seniors. Freshman physicals will be turned into the Nurses Office during registration.
- “Legal Form”
- At this time by clicking on the boxes, you are agreeing and consenting to all information provided.
- You may click on the form to read or print. Please note that when there is a parent/guardian and student check box- they must both be checked to move forward.
- Please DO NOT turn in any filled out forms to the Athletic Office except Physicals for Sophomores, Juniors and Seniors.
- At this time you can see what you have registered for.
- Click on “Finish” to complete your registrations
You may contact the Athletic Office and Jan Kiefer at 630-530-3426 if you have any questions.