News and Announcements
2021-22 Athletic/Activity Registrations Now Open
To register online for the 2021-22 school year, please use the following instructions:
- Go to Fieldcrest homepage: http://www.unit6.org and click on the “Our Schools” tab and select “Fieldcrest Middle School.” Click on “Middle School Athletics”, at the bottom left of the screen. Then select Middle School Athletics Webpage on the center of that page. Or, you can use this link: http://il.8to18.com/FieldcrestMS
- Make sure you are on the MIDDLE SCHOOL page! Any MS registration on the HS site will be deleted. Please be sure that your confirmation email states that you registered at the middle school.
- Choose the Registration tab. Click on “Create An Account”, if your child is a new entrant, and enter your own email and create your own password. (Please be sure to remember this password as you will use this for the years to come for all of your children. I recommend using a common password that you already use.)
- Click on “Begin Registration”
- “Select Activity”
- Choose the activity/sport your child would like to participate in. You will need to register your child for all activities/sports in which your child/children may participate in during the 2021-22 school year. You will to do each activity/sport individually.
- Note: Cheerleading registration is open ONLY to those selected to the 2021-22 squad!
- “Select Participant”
- Add a New Participant (or choose your child once created)
- All information on this page is for the student, i.e. cell phone, email
- “Roster Details”
- You may be asked for t-shirt size
- Height and Weight will be used for some rosters
- “Primary Parent/Guardian Information”
- Fill out the Parent information on the next page.
- “Physical Form”
- If you need a form to take to the doctor you may print it here.
- Remember your athlete must have a current physical in order to begin tryouts/practice.
- “Legal Form”
- At this time by clicking on the boxes, you are agreeing and consenting to all information provided.
- You may click on the form to read or print. Please note that when there is a parent/guardian and student check box- they must both be checked and accepted to move forward.
- Please DO NOT turn in any forms filled out.
- At this time you can see what you have registered for.
- Click on “Finish” to complete your registrations
- After registering your 1st sport or activity, you will need to click on the add registration button and enter new activity or sport.
- You will not have to repeat all the information, but some steps must be repeated on each sport or activity.
- Upon completion, you
You may contact Sean Poston/Athletic Director if you have any questions at (815) 853-4331, or through email at email@example.com