News and Announcements
FHS Athletics Participation Requirements
1. Must have a valid physical exam on file.
- FHN SPORTS PHYSICALS (Cost $20) July 30 & August 13 at Burchard Hills Clinic (5:30 - 7:00 p.m.)
2. Completed the consent and registration forms.
- Forms can be printed from the athletic website or picked up in the high school business office.
3. No outstanding fines or obligations from previous activities.
4. Must have passed 5 class during the previous semester.
5. Attend a code of conduct meeting.
- Only those students participating in their first high school sport are required to attend.
- Both the student and parent/guardian must attend this meeting.
- Code meeting for all new athletes is scheduled on Monday, August 12 in FHS Cafeteria (6:00 p.m.)
Click on each of the following to obtain hard copies --