News and Announcements
- Ticket sales are available at -- www.fsd145.org/tickets
- Go to the website and select the game on the calendar.
- Tickets are purchased with a credit or debit card.
- All tickets are $5.00.
- Tickets will be sold on a first-come first-serve basis. The cap is 150 tickets.
- An email confirmation is sent with the ticket.
- Upon arrival at the event the spectator presents the ticket either on their phone or a printed ticket.
- All spectators should pre-screen for COVID-19 symptoms prior to arriving at the event.
- There are NO CASH SALES at the gate, so please inform your parents and community. Spectators must use a debit or credit card.
- There will be no concessions at volleyball events.
- Tickets sales for HOME football and soccer games will be sold online at fsd145.org/tickets each week. All tickets are $5.00.
- FHS students will be able to purchase their ticket at the FHS Business Office (before school, during lunch period or after school) beginning on Monday.
- The general public can purchase tickets Wednesday through Friday for a football game and Monday through Friday for a soccer game.
- All tickets are pre-sold on a first-come-first serve basis.
- Football games are expected to be sold out. There will be NO CASH ticket sales at any of the football and soccer events.
- Spectators will enter through the ticket gates at the stadium.
Our home and away volleyball games are broadcast on the NFHS Network system. Visit www.NFHSnetwork.com. Search for Freeport, Subscribe and Follow. Annual Pass - $69.00 or Monthly Pass - $10.99/month. NFHS Info
Staff members can enter the event plus one at no charge, but will need to preorder their complimentary tickets by emailing the FHS Business Office (firstname.lastname@example.org) (beginning on Wednesday for Football). Enter your name, address, number of tickets, and phone number in the email from your district email address.
Spectators MUST be symptom free for COVID in order to attend the event.
Everyone must wear a mask at all times and remain socially distanced while at the event.
All K-8 students must attend and sit with their parent/guardian at the event.
Spectators cannot re-enter the event after leaving the event.
Concessions will not be sold.
More information will be provided regarding how to purchase tickets for away events. If you have any questions, please contact the high school business office 815-232-0400 Ext. 2.
We all hope to get past this pandemic situation some day and spectators will be permitted to attend our events again. At this point, we are just happy to be playing! GO PRETZELS !
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
6:00 - 7:00 a.m. and 1:30 - 2:30 p.m.
Interested in joining a sport? Contact the Head Coach.
Boys' Basketball - Coach Jackson email@example.com
Girls' Basketball - Coach O'Bryan firstname.lastname@example.org
Bowling - Coach Kreeger email@example.com or Coach Jacobs firstname.lastname@example.org
Soccer - Coach Namio email@example.com
Swimming - Coach Evans firstname.lastname@example.org
Cheer - Coach Mefford email@example.com
Dance - Coach Hersey firstname.lastname@example.org
Baseball/Strength Program - Coach Dascher email@example.com
Softball - Coach Hersey firstname.lastname@example.org
Football/Wrestling - Coach Dedmond email@example.com
Volleyball - Coach Queckboerner firstname.lastname@example.org
Girls' Tennis/Boys' Track - Coach Eiler email@example.com
Boys' Tennis - Coach Schradermeier firstname.lastname@example.org
Cross Country/Girls' Track - Coach Orlow email@example.com
On Wednesday, January 27, the IHSA outlined the schedule for the remaining sport seasons this school year.
2020 Fall Athletic Accomplishments
- Naomi Jackson signs her letter of intent to attend the University of Illinois to play soccer. Congratulations!
NOTICE TO SPECTATORS
Spectators are not perrmitted to attend our indoor swim meets this school year due to the capacity requirements established by the IDPH. Spectators are welcome to our home outdoor events. To ensure the health and wellness of student athletes, coaches, and officials at NIC-10 athletic contests, the NIC-10 Principals and Athletic Directors require spectators to follow IHSA guidelines. We ask for your cooperation in complying with the rules.
- Spectators must wear face coverings when social distancing cannot be maintained.
- Social distancing between individuals of at least 6 feet must be maintained at all times.
- Event Capacity - Student participants, coaches, timers, and paid/volunteer meet officials are restricted to a combined total of 50.
- Spectators may be assigned to certain viewing areas in order to meet established guidelines.
- Spectators are encouraged to bring their own chairs from home for outdoor activities.
- Your assistance in keeping athletes, coaches, and officials healthy and safe is appreciated. In the event school officials need to address individuals not following the guidelines above, please note that violators may be required to leave the event. Thank you for attending our events and supporting student-athletes.