There are no current announcements.
Science Olympiad | Combined
Science Olympiad is a non-profit organization devoted to science education, and it organizes Science competitions in grades K-12. The Guilford team has competed in Division C through Illinois Science Olympiad for the past four years.
- Last year we competed in two invitational competitions, the regional competition at RVC, and we went to State!!!
- The team meets once per week after school and optional Saturday mornings from ten-noon.
- Some events require study time and other events require hands-on building time.
- The season begins in October and runs at least through the end of March (through April if we make it to State).
- Competition Dates:
- The Harlem Invitational is 12/9/2017
- The Auburn Invitational is 1/13/2018
- The Regional Competition at RVC is 3/10/2018
- For more information, you may contact Mrs. Polak.
- Ph: 815-654-4870 Room: 191 Email: Hope.Polak@rps205.com