Athletic Department Webinar
Welcome to the Athletic Department at Homewood-Flossmoor High School. Please view the webinar that was recently presented to our community.
7/1/2022 5:05 PM
No Bags Policy at Athletic Events
All who attend H-F athletic events are reminded that bags/backpacks and outside food/drinks are not permitted. In addition, students must have transportation arranged to depart campus in a timely manner at the conclusion of an event.
7/1/2022 3:33 PM
Sports Safety Guidance
The Athletic Department at Homewood-Flossmoor High School will follow the IHSA “Return to Athletics” Plan for the 2021-2022 school year. The plan will be modified throughout the year to meet the fluid recommendations from the IHSA, CDC, IDPH, and Office of the Governor.
Indoor Sports and Activities
- Student Athletes and Coaching Staff: A mask is required at all times.
- Spectators: Spectators must remain socially distant and wear a mask. Spectators are allowed at home and away contests.
- Ticket procedures will be sent out prior to each contest for Boys' Basketball. All other indoor sports are free admission.
Outdoor Sports and Activities
- Student Athletes and Coaching Staff: A mask is optional and not required.
- Spectators: A mask is optional and not required. Spectators are allowed at home and away contests.
Covid 19 Procedures
- If required, please wear the mask appropriately. The nose and mouth must be covered.
- For indoor activities, failure to wear a mask may result in immediate removal.
- No outside food or drinks will be permitted.
- Please exit immediately after the event. No gathering.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation. The health and safety of our student athletes, parents/guardians, and coaches is our top priority.
We look forward to a great season! Go Vikings!
3/1/2022 6:37 PM
Daily Calendar of Events
|10:00 AM||BOYS V - TRACK and FIELD - Practice Practice||(H) - Fieldhouse,Stadium|
|10:00 AM||ATHLETIC SUMMER CAMPS - Boys Basketball (Grades 9-12)||(H) - Fieldhouse - Court 1,Fieldhouse - Court 2,Fieldhouse - Court 3,South Gym|
|1:00 PM||ATHLETIC SUMMER CAMPS - Girls Basketball (Grades 9-12)||(H) - Fieldhouse - Court 1,Fieldhouse - Court 2|
|1:00 PM||ATHLETIC SUMMER CAMPS - Boys Volleyball (Grades 9-12)||(H) - South Gym|
|1:30 PM||ATHLETIC SUMMER CAMPS - Cheerleading (Grades 9-12)||(H) - Cheerleading Room|
|2:00 PM||ATHLETIC SUMMER CAMPS - Wrestling (Grades 9-12)||(H) - Wrestling Room - Fieldhouse|
|2:30 PM||BOYS V - BASEBALL Vs. IHSA Super-Sectional (Departure)||(A) - Illinois State University, Normal|
|4:30 PM||ATHLETIC SUMMER CAMPS - Coed Water Polo (Grades 9-12)||(H) - Natatorium|
|5:00 PM||ATHLETIC SUMMER CAMPS - Badminton (Grades 9-12)||(H) - Fieldhouse - Court 1,Fieldhouse - Court 3,Fieldhouse - Court 2|
|7:00 PM||BOYS V - BASEBALL Vs. IHSA Super-Sectional||(A) - Illinois State University, Normal|