The Winter Sports Season begins soon. The following sports are included in the Winter Season: Boys' Basketball, Girls' Basketball, Cheerleading (Competitive), Dance (Competitive), Girls' Gymnastics, Boys' Swimming/Diving, and Wrestling.
- Boys’ Basketball – November 8th
- Girls’ Basketball – November 1st
- Competitive Cheerleading – October 25th
- Competitive Dance – October 25th
- Girls’ Gymnastics – November 8th
- Boys’ Swimming and Diving – November 22nd
- Wrestling – November 8th
Physical Examination Forms must be on file in the Athletic Department Office (North Building) by the start date in order to participate. Physical Examination Forms can be submitted at the Security Desk in the North Building (Enter Door A) or sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note: The Physical Exam/Vaccination Report required for incoming Freshman can be used to participate in athletics.
A student athlete interested in participating in a Winter Sport, must be registered on the 8to18 Dashboard. The registration for Winter Sports will open on October 8, 2021.
Please visit https://hf.8to18.com/accounts/login or select the Registration tab above to register.
Please review the Winter Sports Opening Days link in the "Resource" section for the locations and start times for the first few days of practices/tryouts.
11/27/2021 4:45 PM
Athletic Department Webinar
Welcome to the Athletic Department at Homewood-Flossmoor High School. Please view the webinar that was recently presented to our community.
11/27/2021 5:05 PM
No Bags Policy at Athletic Events
All who attend H-F athletic events are reminded that bags/backpacks and outside food/drinks are not permitted. In addition, students must have transportation arranged to depart campus in a timely manner at the conclusion of an event.
11/27/2021 3:33 PM
Sports Safety Guidance
The Athletic Department at Homewood-Flossmoor High School will follow the IHSA “Return to Athletics” Plan for the 2021-2022 school year. The plan will be modified throughout the year to meet the fluid recommendations from the IHSA, CDC, IDPH, and Office of the Governor.
Indoor Sports and Activities
- Student Athletes and Coaching Staff: A mask is required at all times.
- Spectators: Spectators must remain socially distant and wear a mask. Spectators are allowed to travel to away contests.
Outdoor Sports and Activities
- Student Athletes and Coaching Staff: A mask is optional and not required.
- Spectators: A mask is optional and not required. Spectators are allowed to travel to away contests.
Covid 19 Procedures
- If required, please wear the mask appropriately. The nose and mouth must be covered.
- For indoor activities, failure to wear a mask may result in immediate removal.
- No outside food or drinks will be permitted.
- Please exit immediately after the event. No gathering.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation. The health and safety of our student athletes, parents/guardians, and coaches is our top priority.
We look forward to a great season! Go Vikings!
11/27/2021 6:37 PM
Daily Calendar of Events