Sports Safety Guidance
The Athletic Department at Homewood-Flossmoor High School will follow the IHSA “Return to Athletics” Plan for the 2021-2022 school year. The plan will be modified throughout the year to meet the fluid recommendations from the IHSA, CDC, IDPH, and Office of the Governor.
Indoor Sports and Activities
- Student Athletes and Coaching Staff: A mask is required at all times.
- Spectators: Spectators must remain socially distant and wear a mask. Spectators are allowed to travel to away contests.
Outdoor Sports and Activities
- Student Athletes and Coaching Staff: A mask is optional and not required.
- Spectators: A mask is optional and not required. Spectators are allowed to travel to away contests.
Covid 19 Procedures
- If required, please wear the mask appropriately. The nose and mouth must be covered.
- For indoor activities, failure to wear a mask may result in immediate removal.
- No outside food or drinks will be permitted.
- Please exit immediately after the event. No gathering.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation. The health and safety of our student athletes, parents/guardians, and coaches is our top priority.
We look forward to a great season! Go Vikings!
11/27/2021 6:37 PM