IHSA - Return to Athletics (Winter Season)
In response to the announcement from the IHSA to implement a "Return to Activities", the Athletic Department at Homewood-Flossmoor High School has created a plan that includes the most recent changes to the seasons, schedules, guidelines, and procedures.
All recommendations from the IHSA, CDC and IDPH will be followed.
- The following sports are included in the Winter Season: Boys’ Basketball, Girls’ Basketball, Competitive Cheerleading, Competitive Dance, Girls’ Gymnastics, Boys’ Swimming and Diving, and Wrestling.
- The start date for the winter season is November 16th. Physical Examination Forms must be on file in the Athletic Department Office (North Building) in order to participate on opening day. Please complete the required Physical Examination Form by November 13th. Physical Examination Forms can be submitted at the Security Desk in the North Building (Enter Door A) or sent via email to email@example.com. Please note: The Physical Exam/Vaccination Report required for incoming Freshman can be used to participate in athletics.
- Please visit https://hf.8to18.com/accounts/login by selecting the Registration tab above to register for the Winter Season.
- Registration for the Spring Season and the Summer Season will be posted at a later date.
- All athletic facilities at Homewood-Flossmoor High School are currently closed to the public in order to ensure the health and safety of our student athletes, coaches and staff. Thank you in advance for your understanding.
We are H-F...Go Vikings!
11/28/2020 8:33 PM
Student Athlete of the Week
Please view the following link for our Student Athlete of the Week page.
6/5/2021 5:34 PM
Screening Procedure - infos.hf233.org
The Athletic Department has implemented a screening procedure for our student athletes.
- Parents/Guardians are required to complete a mobile Self Certification Form for their son or daughter prior to arriving on campus. The Parents/Guardians will log into infos.hf233.org using the student's Gmail Account. It is best if the parents/guardians complete the form on the student athlete's cell phone. Once the certification is complete, the student athlete should screenshot the "Approval" screen.
- At the start of each practice or competition, the student athlete will show the coaching staff the completed form on his/her mobile device.
- The coaching staff will complete a Temperature Check for each student athlete. If the temperature is higher than 100.4, the student athlete will be sent home.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
10/31/2020 9:27 PM