Summer Camp Registration is Open
Camp catalog and registration: https://jolietcentral.8to18.com/dashboard/catalog
Boys/Girls Tennis and Boys/Girls Swimming register at http://jolietwest.8to18.com/
7/1/2021 5:19 PM
Spectators should refer to the information provided ot your student-athlete regarding entry requirements. All spectators must complete the pre-certification link. Please see specific directions for each sport.
- Spectators are allowed based on IDPH, IHSA, and District 204 guidelines.
- All spectators must wear a face covering that fully covers their nose and mouth and fits snugly against the side of the face with no gaps while at the event. Face coverings must be worn both inside and outside at events.
- All spectators will be asked if they have had any contact with someone that has COVID-19 within the past 14 days. If the answer is yes, they will not be allowed entrance. Spectators are encouraged to bring hand sanitizer. Hand sanitizer will be available at the gate.
- Spectators may also have their temperature taken at school. If your temperature is above 100.4 or you exhibit any symptms, you will not be allowed entrance.
- Spectators should sit socially distant from one another. A JTHS staff member will direct you to the designated location. Families can sit together.
- Concessions will not be available and outside food/drink is not allowed.
Please use the following pre-certification link prior to entering for both inside and outside events. Must be done the day of the contest. https://bit.ly/3uOGDg1
Joliet Central will receive 4 spectator tickets/athlete. Visiting teams will be allowed 2 spectators/athlete. Joliet Central will receive a paper ticket and MUST bring the assigned paper ticket for entry. Visiting team spectators will need to identify which athlete they are associated with for entry. ALL spectators must complete the pre-certification. Please enter through DOOR F (fieldhouse) off Herkimer Street.
SOCCER, TRACK & FIELD, BASEBALL, AND SOFTBALL
Spectators will be allowed at home matches. Spectators MUST complete the pre-certification link above. Baseball and softball spectators are encouraged to bring their own chairs for seating as bleachers may not be available.
6/5/2021 6:53 PM
Incoming Freshman Athletic Interest Form
Parents of incoming freshman that are interested in playing sports next school year at Joliet Central should complete the Athletic Interest form below. This will allow us to share information with you on sports that interest your athlete.
5/28/2021 7:08 PM
Livestream of Events
All broadcasts of Joliet Central Athletic events in the Stadium or in the Main Gym can be seen here: https://www.nfhsnetwork.com/schools/38d54b9f16
6/12/2021 4:09 PM
Updated Physical Information
If you have a completed updated physical for this school year, please drop it off to the main entrance between the hours of 8-3pm. You can also scan it as a PDF and email it to our office, email@example.com. Another option is to mail it to our office:
Joliet Central Athletics
Attn: Renee Rink
201 E Jefferson St
Joliet, IL 60432
Please be aware, we CANNOT accept pictures of the completed physical form.
5/28/2021 2:22 PM