Athletic Schedule Update - Wednesday, May 22, 2019
Due to the predicted inclement weather on Saturday, May 25th, the IHSA Regional Softball Championship Game will be played tomorrow (Thursday, May 23rd).
All other events are on and as previously scheduled.
Please view the updated on-line schedule for all re-scheduled contests.
5/24/2019 11:00 PM
New School Record
The Athletic Department is proud to announce that our programs broke last year's school record of 25 SWSC Conference Titles.
We have captured 27 SWSC Conference Titles during the 2018-2019 school term.
7/1/2019 3:45 PM
Athletic Physical Examinations at OAK Orthopedics
OAK Orthopedics is offering Athletic Physical Examinations to Lincoln-Way Central student athletes on Saturday, June 1st for $20.00.
For more information, please see the flyer in the "Resource Section" of this main page.
Location: 19552 S, Harlem Avenue, Frankfort, IL. 60423
Please call to schedule an appointment - (815) 469-3452
6/1/2019 6:02 PM
Athletic Department Accomplishments - Spring Season
Spring Season Team Accomplishments
- JV Badminton: SWSC Conference Champions
- JV Softball: SWSC Conference Champions
- Varsity Softball: SWSC Conference Champions
- Varsity Girls' Track and Field: SWSC Conference Champions (4th Time in school history)
- JV Girls' Water Polo: SWSC Conference Champions
- Varsity Girls' Water Polo: SWSC Conference Champions
- Sophomore Baseball: SWSC Conference Champions
- Varsity Baseball: SWSC Conference Champions
- Varsity Boys' Track and Field: SWSC Conference Champions
- JV Boys' Tennis: SWSC Conference Champions
- Varsity Boys' Tennis: SWSC Conference Champions
- Varsity Girls' Soccer: IHSA Regional Champions (First time since 2014)
7/1/2019 4:32 PM
Athletic Commitments - Dreams Fullfilled
Please view the "Athletic Commitments" link in the Resource Section of this main page.
7/1/2019 7:00 PM
Lincoln-Way Central Summer Camp 2019
The Lincoln-Way Central 2019 Summer Camp brochure is available in the "Resources" section of this main page.
Two ways to register
1.) Mail: Send a check along with the form on page 8 of the brochure.
2.) On-line: lwc.8to18.com.
We look forward to preparing all of our "Future Knights" in their athletic endeavors.
7/1/2019 8:35 PM
There are no current announcements.