Phase 4 Return-to-Play Update 7/9/20
UPDATE: On July 9th, the IHSA shared modifications to the original Phase 4 Return-to-Play guidelines. Those modifications include:
- No contact drills or physical contact among athletes are permitted.
- All persons must always wear masks when indoors.
- Students participating in physical activity outside while social distancing are not required to wear a mask.
- Indoor activities must not exceed 50 people in one space.
Upon IDPH approval, our local guideline document will be updated accordingly and shared. Summer contact days will operate under these updated guidelines.
Updated major points to note:
- participation is voluntary
- students must wear a mask upon arrival to the practice facility and when leaving the practice facility; during practices, please follow the newly updated language regarding masks
- students should maintain social distance as much as possible, use their own water bottles and towels, and sanitize or wash hands before participating or touching any equipment
- all students and coaches must pass health screenings and temperature checks to participate
**Any individual exhibiting symptoms of any illness, not limited to COVID-19, should not take part in any workout, contest, or conditioning and should contact his or her primary care provider or other appropriate health care professional.
7/15/2020 11:00 PM
August 20th, 2020
Spring Creek Golf Course