- NW Athletics - 2019-20 Fall CAP Presentation
- NW Athletics - 2019-20 Athletic Trainers Fall CAP Presentation
- Niles West Athletic Program Parent Expectations
- Athletic FAQ's
- Class of 2023...Athletic Participation Information
- CSL HATE SPEECH PROTOCOL FOR ATHLETIC CONTESTS
- CSL SEVERE WEATHER & HEAT POLICY
- District 219
- GLORY DAY PHOTOS
- HALL OF FAME
- HIGH SCHOOL CUBE NEWS
- IHSA PHYSICAL FORM
- IHSA SEVERE WEATHER SAFETY GUIDELINES
- IHSA/NCAA Banned Substances List
- Illinois High School Association
- Injury Prevention Protocol 2018
- Lincolnwood Park District
- Morton Grove Park District
- NCAA ELIGIBILITY GUIDE FOR STUDENT-ATHLETES
- Niles West "Glory Days Photos" Offer
- Niles West Athletic Trainers Featured in Chicago Tribune Article
- Niles West Athletic Training Website
- NW CONCUSSION INFORMATION
- NW CONCUSSION INFORMATION--- PHYSICIAN FORM
- Skokie Park District
- Swift Aquatics
- Wolverine Wrestling
2021 Summer Camp Info
Dear Niles West Families,
Thank you for your patience, we are finally able to announce our summer athletic camps! Please read through all of the information below in order to register your son or daughter. There are no fees to register for this summer’s sessions. Camps are only for current Niles West students and incoming freshmen.
General Information for Summer Camps:
COVID Protocols: As a reminder, here are the West Athletic COVID Summer Camp Safety Protocols for our Sports. At this time, our District is still mandating mask wearing and it will be enforced for all camp attendees and coaches.
What All Potential Campers Need to Do For Each Sport:
1. All athletes must be registered on 8 to 18 and have a current physical on file in order to participate in summer camp. Link for physical form: IHSA Physical Form. Completed forms can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to our office @ 847-626-3840.
2. Registration is now open on our website; West Athletics Website (click on the gray Registration tab).
3. Registering for the sport means you register for camp AND for tryouts for the 21-22 school year so you will not need to re-register when the official season starts. The head coach for the sport you signed up for will verify your registration via email before camp begins.
If you have any issues registering, check out this video for help: Registering for a West Sport.
Thank you for your continued patience as athletic information has been constantly changing. Please keep in mind, summer camp is not mandatory for anyone to attend if it does not fit into your already scheduled summer plans. For sport specific questions, please contact the Head Coach listed on this document: 21-22 NW Sport Brochure.
Dr. Dana Krilich, AD | email@example.com
Ms. Terri Laux, AAD | firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Milo Cejovic, AAD | email@example.com
7/23/2021 6:30 PM
Incoming Freshmen Sports Information
All incoming freshmen, please check out our Athletic Information below and be sure to fill out the Google Form to recieve more sport specific information (*see the black highlight
*To join any sport's Contact List, sign up here:
8/9/2021 12:52 AM
Niles West Football is looking for YOU!!
The Niles West Football program is looking for managers and media interns for their 2021 season.
Managers may be students interested in careers in athletic training or sports management and will assist with film and daily operations....they will receive gear and be a huge part of the football family.
Media interns could possibly be some photo or digital media students that want to produce highlight reels, pics, graphics, and document the journey of the 2021 Niles West football team. They too will receive gear and be a huge part of the football family.
If interested, please contact coach Torresso at firstname.lastname@example.org
8/16/2021 7:20 PM