20 DAY CONTACT ATHLETIC REGISTRATION
CONTACT DAY PRACTICES BEGIN ON MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 28th at 4:45 pm. CONTACT DAYS WILL CONCLUDE ON THURSDAY, OCTOBER 29th.
20 DAY CONTACT REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN FOR THE FOLLOWING SPORTS:
BADMINTON - TUESDAY 4:45-6 and THURSDAY 6:15-7:30
BASEBALL - MONDAY THROUGH THURSDAY 4:45-6:00 - STARTING TUESDAY, 9/29
BOYS BASKETBALL - MONDAY AND WEDNESDAY 6:15-7:30 - TUESDAY AND THURSDAY4:45-6:15
GIRLS BASKETBALL - MONDAY AND WEDNESDAY 4:45-6:00 - TUESDAY AND THURSDAY 6:15-7:30
FOOTBALL - MONDAY THROUGH THURSDAY 6:15-7:30 - STARTING WEDNESDAY, 9/30
BOYS SOCCER - TUESDAY AND THURSDAY 4:45-6:00
GIRLS SOCCER - MONDAY AND WEDNESDAY 4:45-6:00 - STARTING WEDNESDAY, 9/30
BOYS TENNIS - MONDAY THROUGH THURSDAY 6:15-7:30
GIRLS AND BOYS VOLLEYBALL - MONDAY AND WEDNESDAY 4:45-6:00
PLEASE CHECK IN WITH THE ATHLETIC TRAINER AT THE BACK ENTRANCE TO THE FIELDHOUSE. DOOR FH5.
ALL ATHLETES MUST BE REGISTERED ON 8to18, HAVE A SIGNED SSC WAIVER AND HAVE A VALID PHYSICAL ON FILE IN THE ATHLETIC OFFICE. (Waiver can be accessed on the left side of this page under Resources//Fall Sports SSC Waiver)
These requirements must be followed when participating in athletics at Oak Forest High School:
- Maintain social distance by being 6 feet apart.
- Masks shall be worn when social distance cannot be maintained. Masks must be worn at all times indoors.
- Implement diligent and effective cleaning and disinfecting of frequently touched objects and surfaces following the guidance of the CDC and IDPH.
- Athletic trainers will maintain a daily record of what athletes are participating, when, symptoms they may present.
- Athletes will be monitored at start of practice for temperature >100.4F/37C or symptoms of COVID-19 (fevers, chills, cough, muscle aches, headache, sore throat, runny nose, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, or loss of taste or smell).
- If symptoms are present they will not participate in practice and should be referred to a physician for evaluation and testing and will be sent home.
- Players will bring their own water bottle, shoes, towels, and other personal equipment. The use of locker rooms, shared water coolers with cups, and water fountains will be prohibited.
10/5/2020 6:36 PM
News and Announcements
There are no current news and announcements