FALL ATHLETIC REGISTRATION
FALL REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN FOR THE FOLLOWING SPORTS:
BOYS CROSS COUNTRY
GIRLS CROSS COUNTRY
GIRLS SWIM AND DIVE
The 2020 tryout dates for football, boys soccer and girls volleyball have been moved to the Spring Season.
TRYOUTS BEGIN ON WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 19th at 3:15 pm. - PLEASE CHECK IN WITH THE ATHLETIC TRAINER AT THE ENTRANCE TO THE FIELDHOUSE.
ALL ATHLETES MUST BE REGISTERED ON 8to18, HAVE A SIGNED SSC WAIVER AND HAVE A VALID PHYSICAL ON FILE IN THE ATHLETIC OFFICE. (Waiver can be accessed on the left side of this page under Resources//Fall Sports SSC Waiver)
These requirements must be followed when participating in athletics at Oak Forest High Schoo;l:
- Maintain social distance by being 6 feet apart.
- Masks shall be worn when social distance cannot be maintained.
- Implement diligent and effective cleaning and disinfecting of frequently touched objects and surfaces following the guidance of the CDC and IDPH.
- Athletic trainers will maintain a daily record of what athletes are participating, when, symptoms they may present.
- Athletes will be monitored at start of practice for temperature >100.4F/37C or symptoms of COVID-19 (fevers, chills, cough, muscle aches, headache, sore throat, runny nose, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, or loss of taste or smell).
- If symptoms are present they will not participate in practice and should be referred to a physician for evaluation and testing and will be sent home.
- Players will bring their own water bottle, shoes, towels, and other personal equipment. The use of locker rooms, shared water coolers with cups, and water fountains will be prohibited.
8/22/2020 6:36 PM
September 6th, 2019
Shepard High School
Water's Edge Golf Course
SHEPARD HIGH SCHOOL