News and Announcements
How to register your student for Athletics on 8to18
Athletics ONLINE REGISTRATION step-by-step
**We ask when you register that you use a laptop or desktop. It is recommended Google Chrome, Safari, or Firefox for the browsers to use also. You might experience issues if you are on Internet Explorer or even an older phone that might not be compatible.**
Please follow the instructions below to register your currently enrolled student(s) for Sports:
- Go to https://richardshs.8to18.com/accounts/new
- Click on “Create An Account” and enter your email and create your own personal password. Please be sure to remember this password as you will use it for the years to come for all of your children for each season.
- PARENTS/GUARDIANS: IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU ARE THE ONE TO REGISTER THE CHILD. THE SCHOOL SENDS COMMUNICATION OUT TO WHO REGISTERS.
- Click on “Begin Registration”.
- “Select Activity”
- Choose the sport your child will be trying for/participating in. **Multiple sport athletes MUST reregister for each sport. You will need to only watch the video once. However, for the second sport or even third sport you will need to check off the boxes for Parent/Guardian and participant for the video, the same for the COVID waiver, concussion, substance testing, consent to treat and student contract.**
- “Select Participant”
- Add a New Participant (or choose your child once created)
- All information on this page is for the student, i.e. cell phone, email
- “Roster Details”
- You will be asked for t-shirt size.
- Short size, height and weight will be used by some teams.
- “Primary Parent/Guardian Information”
- Fill out the parent information on the next page.
- “Physical Form”
- If you need a form (click to print) Most medical facilities have one.
- Remember your athlete must have a current physical in order to begin tryouts/practice.
- “Legal Form”
- At this time by clicking on the boxes, you are agreeing and consenting to all information provided.
- You may click on the form to read or print. Please note that when there is a parent/guardian and student check box – they must both be clicked to move forward.
- Please DO NOT turn in any forms filled out.
- At this time you can see what you have registered for.
- Click on “Finish” to complete your registrations. You will receive an email confirmation from email@example.com. Please check your email for this. It may go to some spam files. Add to contacts to insure delivery in the future. You will receive important communications from the Athletic Department regarding Summer Camps, tryouts and events.