Incoming Freshmen & HS Summer Camps Postponed!

All incoming freshmen and high school athletic camps scheduled to begin the week of July 6th have been postponed until the IHSA gets approval on their Stage 2 Return to Play Guidelines. Stage 1 voluntary workouts will continue until we are able to move to Stage 2. We will communicate new camp details once we officially move to Stage 2. Click here to read full details.

7/6/2020 5:00 PM

News and Announcements

There are no current news and announcements

Photo Gallery