- ATHLETIC DEPARTMENT SATISFACTION SURVEY
- INTERACTIVE WALL OF FAME
- IHSA Pre-Participation Physical Examination Form
- Co-Curricular Code
- CONCUSSION INFORMATION
- COACHES HALL OF FAME NOMINATION FORM
- Maps To Other IHSA Schools
- BHS Athletic Trainer Information
- Athletic Code Night Video
- BHS ATHLETICS TWITTER ACCOUNT
- Follow BHS Teams on Social Media
- Boys' Lacrosse Booster Website
- Girls Soccer Website
- Boys' Soccer Website
- BHS Quarterback Club Website
- Boys' Basketball Booster Club
- Boys' Varsity Baseball
- Cheerleading Website
- BHS Wrestling Boosters
- Barrington Broncos Hockey Club (non school district sponsored)
- Athletic Facilities Schedules
BHS ANNOUNCES FALL ATHLETIC CAMPS
Fall Athletic Camps
Barrington High School is offering a variety of athletic camps this fall to bring students back to campus and increase their physical activity in a controlled and safe environment. Only BHS students grades 9 - 12 are eligible to sign up for a camp.
Camps will run at various dates & times in September and October. Due to restrictions caused by COVID-19, and facility availability, many camps have a limited enrollment capacity. Camp registration is now open and closes the evening prior to each camp starting or when camp capacity is reached.
Click Here to access our Fall Camp Guide to view a listing of all camp offerings and specific camp details.
Click Here TO REGISTER FOR A CAMP.
9/20/2020 4:27 PM