- SUMMER 2020 CAMP BROCHURE
- Athletic Online Registration Instructions
- STUDENT ACCIDENT INSURANCE COVERAGE
- IHSA Sport Physical Form
- Girls' Swim Team Qualifies in 5 events for State Meet
- U-46 Co-Curricular Code of Conduct
- IHSA Eligibility Rules
- IHSA Concussion Information
- Bartlett Hawks Spirit Store
- Boys Basketball Facebook Page
- Girls Basketball facebook page
- Minute Clinic for Sports Physicals
- Bartlett High School Booster Club
- Bartlett High School Dance Team
- School District U-46 Webpage
- W-9 Form for Officials
- Come visit us on the Bartlett Hawks Wrestling Website! Just click here.
BHS 2020 SUMMER CAMP REGISTRATION IS NOW OPENED!
PENDING I.H.S.A. & I.D.P.H. APPROVALS, Bartlett High School is pleased to announce our 2020 Summer Camps!
All camps beginning Monday, July 13, may possibly change. PLEASE BE AWARE that communication by email will be sent to all registrants early Monday morning if camps must be postponed. Campers must be entering 9th - 12th grades in the fall and be a current registered BHS student. The Summer Camps available for registration right now are: Baseball, Boys & Girls Basketball, Cheerleading, Boys & Girls Cross Country, Dance, Football, Boys Golf (All Levels), Boys Golf (Varsity Only), Girls Lacrosse, Boys & Girls Soccer, Boys & Girls Swimming, Boys & Girls Speed Camp, and Boys & Girls Volleyball. Please see the Camp Brochure located in the RESOURCES section on this page for the fee schedule and additional information. Camp fees will be posted on Infinite Campus for payment the first week of camp. ALL Campers must be registered on 8to18.
8/7/2020 8:39 PM
Summer Camp Registration
HOW TO REGISTER FOR SUMMER CAMP
Start by clicking on the "Registration" tab above. Do not go to "Browse Camps". If your student was registered for a sport last year or summer conditioning, you need to use the same log-in email and password as before. If this is your first time registering on 8to18, you will need to set up an email and create a password. This email address is used by coaches and the athletic office for sending out important messages and other sports related information.
8/7/2020 8:32 PM