- SUMMER CAMPS 2019 INFORMATION AND REGISTRATION FORM
- SPORTS AT BARTLETT HIGH SCHOOL
- GIRLS SABREHAWK SWIMMING SCHEDULE 2019-2020
- STUDENT ACCIDENT INSURANCE COVERAGE
- IHSA Sport Physical Form
- Girls' Swim Team Qualifies in 5 events for State Meet
- U-46 Co-Curricular Code of Conduct
- BHS Team Doctors/Suburban Orthopaedics
- IHSA Eligibility Rules
- IHSA Concussion Information
- Bartlett Hawks Spirit Store
- Boys Basketball Facebook Page
- Girls Basketball facebook page
- Minute Clinic for Sports Physicals
- Bartlett High School Booster Club
- Bartlett High School Dance Team
- School District U-46 Webpage
- W-9 Form for Officials
- West Suburban Soccer
- Cheerleading Tryout Information 2018-2019
- Cheerleading Tryout Information 2018-2019
- Come visit us on the Bartlett Hawks Wrestling Website! Just click here.
SPORTS AT BARTLETT HIGH SCHOOL 2019-2020
Fall, Winter, & Spring Sports at Bartlett High School
School Year 2019-2020
- Cheerleading, Sideline – tryouts in April, Register in July, first practice August 12
- Cross Country, Boys and Girls – Register in July, first practice August 12
- Dance, Sideline – tryouts in April, Register in July, first practice August 12
- Football – Register in July, first practice August 12
- Golf, Boys and Girls – Register in July, tryouts August 12
- Soccer, Boys - Register in July, tryouts August 12
- Swimming, Girls – Register in July, first practice August 12
- Tennis, Girls – Register in July, first practice August 12
- Volleyball, Girls – Register in July, tryouts August 12
- Basketball, Boys and Girls – Register in October, tryouts 11/04 (G) 11/11 (B)
- Bowling, Boys and Girls – Register in October, first practice 10/28 (B), 11/18 (G)
- Cheerleading, Competitive – Register in October, Tryouts after October 28
- Dance, Competitive – Register in October, Tryouts after October 28
- Gymnastics, Girls – Register in October, first practice November 11
- Swimming, Boys – Register in October, first practice November 25
- Wrestling – Register in October, first practice November 11
- Badminton, Girls – Register in February, first practice March 2
- Baseball, Boys – Register in February, tryouts March 2
- Lacrosse, Boys and Girls – Register in February, tryouts March 2
- Soccer, Girls – Register in February, tryouts March 2
- Softball, Girls – Register in February, tryouts March 2
- Tennis, Boys – Register in February, tryouts March 2
- Track & Field, Boys and Girls - Register in January, first practice January 20
- Volleyball, Boys – Register in February, tryouts March 9
All Athletes Must Be Registered Before Attending Any Practice or Tryouts.
Registration is online at http://il.8to18.com/Bartlett
7/1/2020 3:47 PM
****FALL 2019 ONLINE SPORTS REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN****
PLEASE READ BEFORE REGISTERING
Begin registration by clicking on the "REGISTRATION" tab above. Registration must be completed by a parent and have an email connected to the registration. The registration contact information is how all communication will be sent to parents and athletes through text and/or emails.
Remember a current physical and participation fee
MUST BE turned into the ATHLETIC OFFICE
before you can tryout or practice.
Fall Sports include: boys and girls golf, girls tennis, boys and girls cross country, girls volleyball, girls swimming, boys soccer, fall sideline cheerleading, fall sideline dance, and football. The first day of practice or tryouts for all Fall Sports is Monday, August 12, 2019. Participation fees for football is $200, all other sports is $150. Checks can be made payable to BHS with student ID & sport on the check. Physicals and Payment for all sports must be received in the athletic office before the first tryout or practice date. Do not bring on first the day of tryouts or practice. Student athletes that are currently on free lunch status will be exempt from fees. The registration process does not reach its full completion until a current physical is brought in to the Athletic Office, the BHS office verifies academic eligibility requirements and payment is received by the athletic office.
ALL FALL ATHLETES must complete the registration process by Thursday, August 8, 2019
or your practice/tryout can be delayed.
8/30/2019 5:17 PM
TARGET MEETING & PICTURE DAY
All Athletes are required to attend, in the athletes first season of competition, a TARGET meeting which will go over the code of conduct, address the prevention of drug and alcohol abuse by students, concussions, performance-enhancing drugs and other important information for student athletes. The TARGET meeting will be held on August 20, 2019 at 7:00 pm in the auditorium. The athlete must attend this meeting with one of their own parents or a court appointed legal guardian.
FALL TARGET meeting will be held August 20, 2019 at 7 am in auditorium
FALL SPORTS TEAM PHOTOS will be taken on August 20, 2019
8/24/2019 4:13 PM
INTERESTED IN WRESTLING?
Wrestling season is almost here! Everyone and anyone interested in becoming a HAWKSTRONG Wrestler will need to attend a meeting Thursday (8/22) morning in the driver ed classroom, room B128 at 7:15 am. GO HAWKS! Contact Coach Glorioso or Mejdrich with any questions!
8/24/2019 9:05 PM