SPORTS AT BARTLETT HIGH SCHOOL 2019-2020
Fall, Winter, & Spring Sports at Bartlett High School
School Year 2019-2020
- Cheerleading, Sideline – tryouts in April, Register in July, first practice August 12
- Cross Country, Boys and Girls – Register in July, first practice August 12
- Dance, Sideline – tryouts in April, Register in July, first practice August 12
- Football – Register in July, first practice August 12
- Golf, Boys and Girls – Register in July, tryouts August 12
- Soccer, Boys - Register in July, tryouts August 12
- Swimming, Girls – Register in July, first practice August 12
- Tennis, Girls – Register in July, first practice August 12
- Volleyball, Girls – Register in July, tryouts August 12
- Basketball, Boys and Girls – Register in October, tryouts 11/04 (G) 11/11 (B)
- Bowling, Boys and Girls – Register in October, first practice 10/28 (B), 11/18 (G)
- Cheerleading, Competitive – Register in October, Tryouts after October 28
- Dance, Competitive – Register in October, Tryouts after October 28
- Gymnastics, Girls – Register in October, first practice November 11
- Swimming, Boys – Register in October, first practice November 25
- Wrestling – Register in October, first practice November 11
- Badminton, Girls – Register in February, first practice March 2
- Baseball, Boys – Register in February, tryouts March 2
- Lacrosse, Boys and Girls – Register in February, tryouts March 2
- Soccer, Girls – Register in February, tryouts March 2
- Softball, Girls – Register in February, tryouts March 2
- Tennis, Boys – Register in February, tryouts March 2
- Track & Field, Boys and Girls - Register in January, first practice January 20
- Volleyball, Boys – Register in February, tryouts March 9
All Athletes Must Be Registered Before Attending Any Practice or Tryouts.
Registration is online at http://il.8to18.com/Bartlett
7/1/2020 3:47 PM
**WINTER ONLINE REGISTRATION NOW OPEN**
PLEASE READ BEFORE REGISTERING
Begin registration by clicking on the "REGISTRATION" tab above. Registration must be completed by a parent and have an email connected to the registration. The registration contact information is how all communication will be sent to parents and athletes through text and/or emails.
Remember a current physical and participation fee
MUST BE turned into the ATHLETIC OFFICE
before you can tryout or practice.
Winter Sports include: boys and girls basketball, girls gymnastics, boys and girls bowling, wrestling, boys swimming, competitive cheerleading, and competitive dance. Participation fees for all winter sports is $150. Checks can be made payable to BHS with student ID & sport on the check. Physicals and Payment for all sports must be received in the athletic office before the first tryout or practice date. Do not bring on first the day of tryouts or practice. Student athletes that are currently on free lunch status will be exempt from fees. The registration process does not reach its full completion until a current physical is brought in to the Athletic Office, the BHS office verifies academic eligibility requirements and payment is received by the athletic office.
ALL WINTER ATHLETES
must complete the registration process by the week prior to the start date for that sport
or your practice/tryout can be delayed.
12/2/2019 4:56 PM
WINTER TARGET MEETING & PICTURE DAY
All Athletes are required to attend, in the athletes first season of competition, a TARGET meeting which will go over the code of conduct, address the prevention of drug and alcohol abuse by students, concussions, performance-enhancing drugs and other important information for student athletes. The next TARGET meeting will be held on November 19, 2019 at 7:00 pm in the auditorium. The athlete must attend this meeting with one of their own parents or a court appointed legal guardian.
WINTER TARGET meeting will be held November 19, 2019 at 7 pm in auditorium
WINTER SPORTS TEAM PHOTOS will be taken on November 19, 2019
11/25/2019 4:13 PM
News and Announcements
2019 BHS SUMMER CAMPS
Bartlett High School is pleased to announce our 2019 Summer Camps! If you are looking to increase your skills & knowledge of a sport or for something fun to do, sign up for a Summer Camp! Bartlett High School has the following camps available for registration right now: Baseball, Boys & Girls Basketball, Boys & Girls Cross Country, Football, Girls Gymnastics, Boys & Girls Soccer, Softball, Strength Camp, Boys & Girls Track & Speed Camp, Boys & Girls Swimming, Boys & Girls Volleyball, and Wrestling. Camp Information and the REGISTRATION FORM are available in the RESOURCES section on this page. Please scroll down to find the resources section. Registration Forms are also available in the athletic office or the main office of the school. Please send all mail-in registrations before 5/31/2019. All registrations after that date can be turned into the camp director on the first day of camp.
Mail-in postmarked on or before 5/31/19. Please make separate checks
payable to Bartlett High School.