Athletic Registration Site for SPRING SPORTS ONLY 2021
This registration site is for SPRING SPORTS ONLY -
(There will be a separate registration for those sports classified as SUMMER SPORTS)
Click here to register for those sports only:
3/8/2021 11:30 PM
BHS GAME DAY STREAMING SITES
BHS GAME DAY STREAMING SITES - CLICK HERE
6/27/2021 11:30 PM
Welcome to the Batavia High School Athletic Department - Informational Letter.
Welcome to the Batavia High School Athletic Department -
For the Informational Letter - Please click here.
12/31/2021 11:30 PM
IHSA SPORTS PHYSICAL INFORMATION
6/26/2021 11:30 PM
News and Announcements
BOYS SOCCER OPEN GYMS - STARTING MONDAY, JANUARY 11th, 2021
Boys Soccer Open Gyms Starting Monday, January 11th, 2021:
Open gyms will be held on Mondays and Wednesdays from 7:15-8:15 pm in the Field House(if the turf is clear and weather permits we will switch to 3:00-4:00pm. This will be communicated well in advance) Below are the dates:
Before Arriving at Open Gym Session:
- The player should check his temperature - stay home if you have a temperature or have symptoms.
- Make sure to have a mask for the open gym. (Players will be sent home if not)
- Flats for conditioning/ball work/skills work in the Field House (turf should bring spikes)
- Water (enough to last for the entire session - no sharing of water)
During Open Gym Session:(Only Conditioning and Skill work permitted)
- Players will be required to complete the form for symptoms prior to every session. As mentioned above, stay home if you are having symptoms but please fill out the form for documentation. QR code/link will be given Monday.
- Hand sanitizer and wipes will be provided every session.
- Equipment will be sanitized throughout each session.
- Social distancing will be maintained during water breaks and putting on/taking off gear.
AFTER Open Gym Session:
- Nutrition - be sure to eat appropriately to fuel your body to prepare for the next day.
- Rest - make sure to get the appropriate amount of rest to prepare for the next day.
- Communicate any injuries to coaches.