Rocket Athletic Community:
Due to that happening, the IHSA has received feedback from the IPDH to make revisions. At this point, we are going to be on hold pending the changes from the IHSA. I have a meeting set for Monday morning to discuss our plan, if/when those changes are sent to athletic directors. The goal of the District Office and Athletic Office would be to start camps in the middle of next week or by July 20th. We are not going to rush into this to just get camps going as staff and student safety is our number one concern. If you have any questions please Atheltic Director Steve Diversey at firstname.lastname@example.org
7/31/2020 3:32 PM
There are no current announcements.
ACADEMIC BOWL | Varsity