Fall Parent-Athlete Meeting Information
The 2019 fall sports parent-athlete meeting will be held on Wednesday, July 31st. Please note the date change. Freshman and new students will start off in the gym at 5:30pm. Sport specific meetings will follow at 6:30pm in various rooms throughout the school. Meeting room numbers will be posted that evening.
Baseline concussion testing for freshman and new students who have had a test will take place on Thursday, August 1st at the Back to School event. Testing times are yet to be determined.
If you have any questions please call the athletic office at 815-547-3884. Athletics Department summer hours are T-W-TH from 7:30am-3:30pm.
Fall sports offered at North-
- Girls Volleyball
- Cross Country-boys and girls
- Boys Soccer
- Girls Tennis
- Golf-boys and girls (co-op for girls)
- Girls Co-op Swimming & Diving **Parent meeting will be held on July 24th**
- Coed Sideline Cheer-teams were set in the spring, students new to the district can call the office for information **No meeting for cheer on 7/31**
- Poms-teams were set in the spring, students new to the district can call the office for information **NO meeting for poms on 7/31**
7/23/2019 6:34 PM