STREAMING LINKS TO UPCOMING CONTESTS--HOME AND AWAY
Below you will find links to the live streaming channels that DGS and opponents are using this spring and summer seasons. If you have any difficulty please call the athletic office at 630-795-8517.
Home Contests on DGS Athletics YouTube DGS Athletics YouTube:
- Football--All games in the Stadium
- Boys Soccer--All games in the Stadium
- Volleyball all levels
Upcoming Away Contests:
- 4/6 Boys Soccer Soph/Var @ Morton
- 4/6 Girls Volleyball @ Addison Trail
- 4/8 Boys Gymnastics will be virtual meets on Twitter Live @DgGymnastics
- 4/9 Football-Soph/Var. @ Morton
4/24/2021 3:49 PM
D99 SPECTATOR PLAN FOR SPRING SPORTS
Spectator Plan District 99
Updated April 1, 2021
Indoor Guidelines: Remain the same.
- 50 total spectators
- All spectators must wear masks, be 6ft apart, and 30 ft from the competition area.
- 2 family/household members of each rostered athlete allowed
- *Some event space will not allow spectators at all.
- *WSC season ending events have no spectators
- Process to be determined by each school.
- 25% of home stands on the stadium field
- All spectators must wear masks, be 6 ft apart, and 30 ft from the competition area.
- *Rostered athletes, coaches and officials only on competition sidelines.
- Number of family members per rostered athlete will be determined for each level/sport.
- *Some event space will not allow spectators (gymnastics balcony, small gym, etc.)
- *WSC Season-ending events have no spectators
- * Off campus sites will have the same rules- All spectators must wear masks, be 6 ft apart and 30 ft from the competition area.
- Process for admission is to be determined by each D99 school
*The WSC rule for spectators is home fans only; please be respectful. Your cooperation is greatly appreciated! However, spectator information about crosstown games will be forthcoming!
Ticket Ordering Plan for Spectators Spring 2021
Rostered player’s parents (households) will be offered the opportunity to order tickets. An email will be sent to parents with instructions to order a ticket for each spectator.
Each sport/venue will have different maximum ticket allotments.
After the transaction is complete, all tickets will be sent to the email address supplied in the ordering process and can be called up on your phone. Ticket(s) can be transferred to other members of the household who might arrive separately to the contest.
We will start the ticketing process the week of March 15th for Home, Varsity and Prelim contests in:
*Freshman contests occurring in the large gym and stadium may be added later--check your email for info.*
*Guidance and instructions in the "summer season" sports will be coming soon*
All IDPH guidelines must be followed at all times and the capacities at each venue will vary based on size of venue, the ability to distance, the distance from the competition area, etc.
4/17/2021 1:34 AM