- WINTER SPORT REGISTRATION INFO. 2020-21
- ADDITIONAL COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH EACH SPORT
- ATHLETIC HANDBOOK AND CODE OF CONDUCT
- CONCUSSION MANAGEMENT GUIDELINES
- FORM TO REQUEST THE ADDITION OF SPORT
- HALL OF FAME NOMINATION FORM
- IHSA PHYSICAL FORM
- NCAA ELIGIBILITY CENTER
- PLAY SMART PLAY HARD IHSA SAFETY PROGRAM
- SPORT OFFERINGS AT DGS
- CDC Concussion Parent Fact Sheet
- CPR TRAINING VIDEO-IHSA
- IHSA Concussion Protocol
INSTRUCTIONS FOR GETTING PHYSICALS TO THE AD OFFICE
In order to be ready to participate should we be given permission to begin sports, be sure to register on 8to18 here and be sure you have a valid physical on file in the AD office.
In this time of social distancing, here are the best ways to be sure your physical is on file in the AD office.
- Fax the physical to 630-795-8557
- Drop off at the security desk/main entrance. Be sure to mark the envelope as "Physical for (name)--Please send to Athletic Office"
If you have any questions call Lisa Wivinis in the AD Office at 630-795-8517
8/14/2021 4:07 PM
SUMMER CAMP REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN
Summer camps are now open for registration at this link. Remember we are running high school camps only for entering 9-12th graders for the 2021-22 school year. Call the Athletic Office if you have any questions. 630-795-8517.
7/31/2021 5:08 PM