WINTER SPORTS 2021-22 START UP INFORMATION
Details regarding the start of winter sports has been released. Scroll down and find the "Resources" tab in the left margin for all the start times, venues, and instructions for the winter sports including tryout information. If you have any questions, please contact the head coach. Remember in order to begin your season you MUST have a valid physical on file with the Athletic Office AND be registered in to 8to18. Click here to register.
Thanks. Randy Konstans, C.A.A. Director of Athletics
11/15/2021 12:00 AM
LIVE STREAMING LINKS TO UPCOMING CONTESTS
Below you will find links to the live streaming channels that DGS and opponents are using this spring and summer seasons. If you have any difficulty please call the athletic office at 630-795-8517.
Home Contests on DGS Athletics YouTube DGS Athletics YouTube:
- Volleyball--all levels (Large Gym as scheduled on Hudl by coaches)
- Stadium contests in: Football, Soccer (as scheduled on Hudl by coaches)
- Check our twitter feeds in @DGSswim_dive and @DGSXC and @DGSCC (as staffing permits)
- Golf matches are not live streamed
- Tennis matches are not live streamed
10/30/2021 3:49 PM
DGS WILL USE CASHLESS DIGITAL TICKETS AGAIN IN 21-22
The DGS and DGN Athletic Departments are pleased to announce that we will continue to use cashless entries to our home athletic events through GoFan.
Follow the instructions below to pre-purchase tickets and take advantage of shorter lines and a more sanitary cashless transaction. Walkup admission is available. Credit cards are encouraged.
- Download the the "GoFan--High School Tickets" App from the iPhone App Store (the app is NOT yet avialable in the Google Play store).
- Set up your account. This app will house all purchased tickets in one easy to manage location on your device. If you are using a Droid device, you will need to access your email to which the tickets were sent.
- Go to the DGS Events Page to purchase tickets. (Remember- we do not charge for ALL contests in All sports--see Note below.)
- Detailed instructions can be found at this link. Please review prior to arriving at the event.
*Note:The following events will charge an admission fee--digital pre-purchase tickets available:
- Varsity Football
- Soph/varsity Volleyball (boys and girls)
- Soph/varsity basketball (boys and girls)
- Wrestling (all levels-one ticket)
- DGS invitationals (all sports, all levels; except tennis and cross country)
- IHSA events
10/30/2021 11:23 PM
April 22nd, 2022
Moline Sr High School
McCOLLUM TENNIS COURTS
MOLINE SR HIGH SCHOOL