D-C Athletic Event Procedure Reminders
As a reminder, Dundee-Crown High School has the following policies and procedures regarding its athletic and event facilities. These changes were made in keeping with safety and security as our top priority, as well as to provide the best experience for community users of our facilities.
D-C Event Expectations (for all attendees at extracurricular events)
- Elementary and middle school students need to have a parent in attendance with the student to enter the stadium or any other competition site.
- Students are not allowed to bring any food or drinks into the game.
- Students cannot bring backpacks into the game.
- Students need to keep their hands and feet off of others.
- Students may be asked to leave if issues arise regarding their behavior.
- Students may not bring footballs, soccer balls, basketball or any other sporting equipment in D-C's Stadium, or any other competition site, thus no horseplay is allowed.
- Gates for the D-C student section will open at 4:30 p.m. for football games.
- Good sportsmanship is an expectation on, and off, the field.
Thank you for your understanding,
Dundee-Crown High School Administration
11/2/2019 6:49 PM