Fall Contact Days Information
Hey Chargers, the IHSA is allowing schools to hold Fall Contact Days in which workouts and sports-spectif instruction can be facilitated by our coaching staff. Please use this link to register: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe33HtflV_GYsDuJ99_rB7hMu5YSHbpD2RpEPWCHZE6SqWrBg/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1&flr=0
10/10/2020 3:46 PM
Expectations for spectators in attendance for Fox Valley Conference events Fall 2020
The Fox Valley Conference has created a “FVC Bubble” to limit the exposure to other schools for COVID 19. The Fox Valley Conference will only be competing against fellow Fox Valley Conference schools.
- Accept personal responsibility for following public health guidelines.
- Practice safe social distancing .
- Stay home if you show symptoms or have been in contact with someone with a confirmed positive case of COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
- All spectators will wear a mask and social distance of 6 feet.
- All spectators must be at least 30 feet from the competition
- There should be no physical contact or interactions with spectators and participants at any competition venue at any time before, during or after the event. Parents should not bring any food, drink or anything else to athletes.
- All spectators are encouraged to bring their own chair if they are wanting to sit to watch competitions.
- Spectators are encouraged to bring their own sanitizer.
- There will be no spectators for swimming.
- Fans who do not abide by the expectations of the Fox Valley Conference, or individual location in which the Fox Valley competition is taking place, will be asked to leave the event.
10/24/2020 1:16 PM