FALL SPORTS BEGIN!!
Tennis - Head Coach Jesus Fernandez - JFERNANDEZALONSO@d131.org
- August 11th - August 19th 11am-1pm at the tennis courts in Phillips Park
- August 20th and rest of season - 3:30pm - 5:30pm at the tennis courts in Phillips Park
- There will be no Saturday practices at this time.
Cross Country - Head Coach Shane Gillespie - firstname.lastname@example.org
- August 11th - August 19th 8am-10am meet at the south end of the stadium in parking lot
- August 17th and rest of season - 3:30pm - 5:30pm - meet at the south end of the stadium in parking lot
- Saturdays are TBA as of now, follow up with your coaches
Golf - Head Coach Megan Rodriguez - MRODRIGUEZ04@d131.org
- Practice begins August 11th and continues weekdays from 3:30pm-5:30pm at Phillips Park Golf Course
8/26/2020 3:07 PM
Below are the "new" seasons for sports for this upcoming year at this time. Please remember that everything is subject to change as the IHSA, IDPH and Governor update information and guidance.
- Golf, Girls Tennis and Boys and Girls Cross Country are slated to begin on Aug. 10th as normal with limitations and following all IDPH, IHSA and Governor guidelines and limitations. Registration is OPEN!!
- Winter Season (Boys and Girls Basketball, Wrestling, Competitive Dance and Cheer, Girls Bowling) can begin Nov. 16th and runs until Feb. 13th. Pending conditions, this season could be pushed back.
- Spring Season (Football, Boys Soccer, Girls Volleyball, Badminton) can begin Feb. 15th and runs until May 1st. Pending conditions, this season could be pushed back.
- Summer Season (Baseball, Softball, Boys and Girls Track, Girls Soccer, Boys Tennis) can begin May 3rd and runs until June 26th Pending conditions, this season could be pushed back.
Please remember, if you plan on participating in sports this year at all, you will still need a current, up-to-date physical prior to participation.
8/21/2020 9:48 PM
There are no current announcements.