- Ernie Kivisto Bio
- Solicitud para exoneración de cuota
- 2016-17 EA Athletic Parent & Athlete Information
- 2016-2017 District #131 Waiver Form (English&Spanish)
- 2016-2017 District #131 Waiver Form Instructions (English&Spanish)
- Athletico - Sport Training Service
- East Aurora School District 131
- Physical Exam Form
- Closing the Stadium - Roy E. Davis Souvenir Program
- NCAA Clearinghouse Registration Form
- IHSA Official Website
- 2018-19 Student Accident Insurance Plans
- East Aurora Indoor Track & Field Website
- NCAA ELIGIBILITY
Below are the "new" seasons for sports for this upcoming year at this time. Please remember that everything is subject to change as the IHSA, IDPH and Governor update information and guidance.
- Golf, Girls Tennis and Boys and Girls Cross Country are slated to begin on Aug. 10th as normal with limitations and following all IDPH, IHSA and Governor guidelines and limitations. Registration for these sports should be up by Wednesday, August 5th.
- Winter Season (Boys and Girls Basketball, Wrestling, Competitive Dance and Cheer, Girls Bowling) can begin Nov. 16th and runs until Feb. 13th. Pending conditions, this season could be pushed back.
- Spring Season (Football, Boys Soccer, Girls Volleyball, Badminton) can begin Feb. 15th and runs until May 1st. Pending conditions, this season could be pushed back.
- Summer Season (Baseball, Softball, Boys and Girls Track, Girls Soccer, Boys Tennis) can begin May 3rd and runs until June 26th Pending conditions, this season could be pushed back.
Please remember, if you plan on participating in sports this year at all, you will still need a current, up-to-date physical prior to participation.
8/14/2020 9:48 PM